G'day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day

Well thought I'd better do the proper thing and say G'day. Real name's Paul, I met Hornet, Millsy and another gentleman whose name escapes me at the GP so I thought I'd poke my nose in and have a look.

I'm over on the East Coast (country NSW) with a penchant for doing silly things on old BMW's (including lotsa miles and flogging them harder than they really should - and owning far too many of them - currently up to 4).

I normally inhabit another web forum but as I'm not here to promote it I won't. Spent some time up in Pt Hedland a number of years ago and my brother has just moved back east after 18 years up there (though could be going back). I'll probably pop in every now and then to see what's happening.

Hooroo.

Hi Spottedquoll!!

Welcome to PSB

Enjoy your stay and enjoy doing silly things on old BMW's!!
    ellE

jenius

Comment

Hey mate welcome to PSB!

It's a great forum, Enjoy
      `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

welcome
        If you are not growing you must be dead

Formally known as Markvk

Comment

Hi there, Welcome and enjoy the madness!

Comment

Welcome, and don't worry, you can never have too many bikes

Comment

G'day, Paul.

Same time next year?????
              2006 Yamaha R1SP;
              In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
              Amen, brother. Amen.
              My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

howdy and welcome to psb, remember - shiney side up mkay!

Comment

Cheers mate welcome to the fiverum. Don't suppose I'll see you on a ride anytime soon

Comment

Hey Paul, good to see you found us Now you can read up and see how mad we all are over here

Comment

hihi!!!
                      (541): So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda awkward

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes.

Yeah Hornet I'll be there again next year (and no doubt will complain about the weather again) I'll probably get down to the supers as well.

and Millsy, I've seen madder.....

Comment

Welcome to the Madness.
                          :pJust taken that stupid sticker off the fuel tank and the Rain has just started only 25km home might have to go the long way once wet it don't matter>^_^^_^

Wet Boots Again Love it

Comment

Welcome Spotedquoll,
                            Pity my mate Jimmy aint on here. You 2 would get on like a house on fire if you like doing silly things on old Beemers. Just ask Millsy what Jim ( The guy with the silver 1984-85? 650 Beemer) goes like through some of the twisty stuff.

The old girl could be up for sale though as he has picked up a pretty good Streetfightered Bandit 1200 in British racing green. Great bike, only has a fuel guage and an on off switch for the twin headlight

Anyhow take it easy and if you ever get over this way get Millsy to bring you south where the "real" roads are.

regards
                            Ryan

Comment

Working...
                            X