Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hey there, just another n00b on board saying hello! ...
    Triple pointed me in this direction after mentioning that I am wanting to get my license and start riding

Yeah Yeah ... I'm another DET/KIT dude getting a bike. Must be the highly enjoyable employment conditions that drives us to ride

My gf is taking the car away from me now that she has a parking space with her job so I need some transport! Looking to get my learners and start some lessons, but unfortunately can't afford a bike till Chrissy or so ... but doesn't mean I can't drool over ads in the FS section while i wait

Hey to all, and look forward to catching up soon ... Can't wait to get a bike.

Cheers
    Originally posted by JuanGabrielle
    I snuffle some commanders, I boomerang and disport, I go to the despite. Susie Isaacs has a large collection of cheesier amoebas.

Hi! There's plenty of us in the same boat, I have my learner's but no bike yet

Enjoy your time here, good luck with the search for a bike!
    R Legal and loving it

Comment

Fuck, another one - they're gonna have to kick some cages out to make room for all the new bikes!

Welcome aboard mate.
      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

hihi!!
        (541): So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda awkward

Comment

DET/KIT??
          Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Breyten View Post
            DET/KIT??
            Cheers all ... DET/KIT is my place of work... Along with quite a few other PSB'ers (And Ex's like taint )
            I snuffle some commanders, I boomerang and disport, I go to the despite. Susie Isaacs has a large collection of cheesier amoebas.

Comment

howdy and welcome to PSB

dont worry bout not having the bike yet, wait for the right one to come along...

c u out there!

Comment

Hello and welcome

Female then are we?? If you are Taint's ex, and I read that bit correctly, if so come down to the ladies ride meet point and say hi, otherwise come and be a pillion bitch until you get your bike simply turn up at a learner - newbie ride to say hi and see what bike you can jump on the back of

See you sometime soon

Comment

oh hii

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                    Hello and welcome

Female then are we?? If you are Taint's ex ...
                    Lol ... Sorry, no I am Male ... I meant taint is an Ex-DET/KIT dude
                    Plus ... emo aint my thing

THankss for the welcome ... look forward to seeing you all on a ride in the near future

Comment

when you get the bike we will see you out there
                      If you are not growing you must be dead

Formally known as Markvk

Comment

Welcome

Comment

WELCOME FRANK :p

Comment

Working...
                          X