Apparently I'm 9???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently I'm 9???

for some reason i wondered how long i have been a member here on the forum, so upon veiwing my profile i was amazed to see that i ws born in 1998? WTF? i dont remember clicking that.

is this a mod that got bored or aa moment of mouse-eye unco-ordination? never the less I intend to allow you all to have a little giggle at my expense and then next time if i can be bothered and REMEBER ill correct it...

meh, Im only a child after all!

"Redlines are merely suggestions"
    "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

That's nothing, apparently I have the testicles of a twelve year old.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Even THAT'S nothing. Dad and I went into the DPI to change the plates of his car and their computer had him as 27 years old. So back then he'd have only been 5 years older than me.

Government department...
      This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Your mum's got a toyboy. Way to go Mrs Taylor .

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by Supercharged1600 View Post
          for some reason i wondered how long i have been a member here on the forum, so upon veiwing my profile i was amazed to see that i ws born in 1998? WTF? i dont remember clicking that.

is this a mod that got bored or aa moment of mouse-eye unco-ordination? never the less I intend to allow you all to have a little giggle at my expense and then next time if i can be bothered and REMEBER ill correct it...

meh, Im only a child after all!

just grow up and act your age
          "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

oh yeah mods, weeave some magic and add 15yrs to my age plz
            "Redlines are merely suggestions"
            "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
              That's nothing, apparently I have the testicles of a twelve year old.
              I never said that
              Originally posted by Viper
              I'm probably fucking something up.
              FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
              Administrator

Comment

Working...
              X