Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hyosung gt250r mods

hi
    im a new member so id like to say hello to everyone i have a hyosung gt250r its totally standard at the moment but im hoping to get a few bits and pieces for i have it nearly a year now and i really like had a few small problems but if anyone out there know where i can get a bit of gear for i would love to know thanks

Hyosung........ best mod you can make to it is sell it and buy something else...

welcome to PSB
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

They are all jealous because this bike wasn't available when they started riding and had to ride buckets of shit like overpriced CBR's and I don't change my styling since 1872 GPX's ... Do a search and you'll find a couple people who have done mods to a Hyo ... my question is ... WHY BOTHER??? If you have had it a year, get yourself your big boy licence and get a real bike!

Comment

See http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...o-250-a-38059/

Comment

welcome and would have to agree and say don't waste the money buy a big toy instead. Trust me its a lot more fun
          If you are not growing you must be dead

Formally known as Markvk

Comment

Hey Curley,

Welcome to PSB
            Hungry? Why wait? Grab a Savs!

Comment

Hi there curly, don't listen to them. the most important think is you are enjoying your bike, don't give a [email protected]#k with anyone else said.
              if you need more info specifically about hyosung mods, parts, and trobleshooting. try korider.com - Hyosung / UM Motorcycle Owners Forum

i own hyosung and i'm proud of it.
              I don't have signature.:mellow:

Comment

Mate welcome to PSB!

Maybe think bout moving on from the Hyo mate, you aren't gonna get any huge performance gains and resale sucks arse. I had a howler exhaust and tinted screen. Yeah they look good for a 250 but are only a 250.

I have a 250r and have just upgraded to Daytona 675. The hyo feels like a shopping trollet compared to the triumph. You've been riding more than a year.....maybe time to upgrade???

Ride safe
                :p
                `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Pride in your ride..

Dont go overboard on the mods, because you'll find little gain compared to the $$ spent..

You're best upgrade is safety gear, go get some nice boots.. good protection... and a better helmet..

imo, that's your best performance upgrade.. ( cos you ride better when you're comfortable, and feel safer.. )

oh, and welcome to psb !
                  Come and see us in the 2011 Avon Descent - we're racing boat #234 !

Comment

Curley, you realise this is Perth, Australia and not Perth in Ireland?
                    PSB Roller - http://soundcloud.com/talon

Comment

how did I miss this welcome thread?? Yet ANOTHER Hyo... Well, they are cheap i spose...

Welcome sir, enjoy the forum

Comment

well thanks for all yer comments some good some not so good the only reason im keeping the bike is because i dont really have a choice i have done my test for my full licence but i have to wait a further two year before i can upgrade to a real bike thats why i want to do a few things to the hyosung

Comment

hey mate, welcome to psb....

if u wanna mod your 250... i say go for it... in the end its your money.. if u can justify throwing money at it because it makes u happy riding a bike that looks that much more trick then do eeeet...

fact of the matter is.. you're gonna cop shit from a lot of people for riding a hyo whether or not u leave it bog stock or do a couple of mods on it...

if it makes u happy... goferit!

(i may be a tad biased with my opinion)

Comment

Originally posted by CURLY2184 View Post
                            well thanks for all yer comments some good some not so good the only reason im keeping the bike is because i dont really have a choice i have done my test for my full licence but i have to wait a further two year before i can upgrade to a real bike thats why i want to do a few things to the hyosung
                            What's with the two year wait? If it's financial, you could always sell organs.

Welcome to the boards.

Comment

Hey, welcome to PSB
                              Last edited by Drach; 29-10-2007, 01:12 AM. Reason: i was a tool and didn't read the above posts cuz im tired and lazy

Comment

Working...
                              X