X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello PSB

G'day every one,

"It's my first day!"

I'm very new to the motor bike scene, had my R-E learners for a little while but not yet done any thing about. That should be changing next month, it's time to get some lessons and get serious about looking for a learners bike.

I seem to know a couple of people on here already, I work FIFO at Murrin with Arwon, couldn't tell you every body elses nick's though.

I'm a pretty easy going guy and will be likely looking to go on some cruises when I've got myself sorted, so I'm sure I'll be seeing some of you around. To start, see you on the threads,

amateur

Hello & welcome

Comment

hello

enjoy PSB! is good stuff

Comment

Hiya! Same as me, first lesson this Saturday, can't afford a bike just yet so that's a little way off - but I'll get there!

See you round
        R Legal and loving it

Comment

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay

Comment

and its about time too. will have to talk someone into upgrading then you can buy an awesome blue VTR250.
            Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

hello......
              Originally posted by kyliejane
              benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
              Originally posted by harns
              Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Welcome to PSB
                Hungry? Why wait? Grab a Savs!

Comment

Hi, welcome to PSB. Enjoy your stay!

Comment

Hi ya, welcome to psb
                    Designed by a Genius.
                    Built by Craftsmen.
                    Ridden by a TWAT!

Comment

hey mate... welcome to psb

what bike u looking at getting?

Comment

welcome to the bike scene, have fun sniffing around, don't let glenn influence ur taste in bikes!!

c u out there

Comment

welcome and enjoy
                          If you are not growing you must be dead

Formally known as Markvk

Comment

I'll do my best Joneen, I stopped by his office today and for some reason all I could say when I walked out was "R1" and "lean angle".

G'day Kali, I'm on site for another 2 or 3 weeks, so no lessons for me until then. I tried to organise at least one just before I came to work, but there's a lot of busy instructor's out there it seems.

G'day Rudleo, to be honest I'm not really too settled on any one thing in particular. Nothing new, I was probably thinking sub 5000, figuring that I will more than likely move on to some thing else after a year or so. Aesthetics don't mean the world to me so if it doesn't look the best but it's cheap and solid mechanically I'd consider it.

I'm quite a lazy person though, so if there's bikes coming available from people I know as they upgrade I'm likely to grab one from them - convenience gets me every time.

Hello back to every one else!

Comment

Hey mate, welcome to PSB, enjoy the site and GL with RE license, sure you'll be fine.

* cough * PS - My Hyo GT250R is for sale, PM if your keen * cough *
                              `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X