Where's the snow?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the snow?!

Kidding kidding....i'm still not used to having hot weather and beach views in November. Moved from Canada way back in Jan to pursue a post-grad degree. I've spotted quite a few bikes around and every time i see a rider, i get jealous.

So I've decided to buck up, and ship my gear over here when i visit home during Christmas and currently keeping an eye out for a ride. Most likely at fairly new 250 of sorts just based on prices. Suggestions? What's the general consensus on Hyosung?

I live in Cott (yah i know, it's great ) and i've spotted a huge group of riders i think on Wed nites while going for a run. Is it PSB riders? Awesome.

heyhey! welcome.

Comment

Welcome to PSB!

Originally posted by ckwong View Post
      What's the general consensus on Hyosung?
      How aboot no.

Comment

Where abouts in Canadia you from?

Comment

Where's the snow?
          http://westcoasteagles.com.au/

Comment

harsh but fair.

Welcome, most likely the scarbs guys are PSB. Check "in the loop" to find out

Comment

snowing in Kazakhstan, want to come join me there instead? haha
              In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Welcome to the circus

Enjoy the show.

Search Hyosung, Hyo, Whoflung, Flyondung etc in the forum and your sure to get your answer.
                In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                Its the little things that make the difference
                Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Was living in Edmonton, Alberta. Most Northern metropolitan city in N. America...i think. Our riding season consists of 3, MAYBE 4 months...if you feel adventurous getting out early during spring w/ the sanded roads or the near zero temps in the morning in fall.

Thanks for the search suggestions. Now that exams are over, i can officially start more time wasting on the net without feeling guilty.

Comment

Was living in Edmonton, Alberta. Most Northern metropolitan city in N. America...i think. Our riding season consists of 3, MAYBE 4 months...if you feel adventurous getting out early during spring w/ the sanded roads or the near zero temps in the morning in fall.
                    But you guys have awesome mountain biking, that makes up for a short riding season in my books :awesome: North Shore FTW

Comment

And the aurora.
                      AND snowboarding.

Comment

Not to mention the huge shopping mall to get lost in.

P.S We have graveled bitumen roads here. Anywhere there is a cirner really
                        You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Welcome ckwong! lucky bastard living by the cott. u hit the sunday sesh often?

Comment

Working...
                          X