Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello to all the Perth Street Bike gang.

Don't know why I didn't search for a local bike forum years back.

Been riding for a while but only four bikes. Obligatory 250 then 750, followed by an RF900 Manta Ray which I had for 12 years but for various reasons didn't put many kays on it. Anyway, I saw a pic of the new K8 Hayabusa on the internet and went straight to the local dealer and ordered one. Sold the RF to a good home and picked it up the new bike last weekend.

If you see a Blue/Black K8 'busa with a rider whose grin is breaking the helmet, that'll be me.

Cheers
    andw

hey mate.. welcome to psb

Comment

seems to be quite a few people around with helmet breaking grins at the moment
      welcome!

Comment

Welcome andw - I gotsa k6 bus, the new ones aren't doing it for me looks wise but they're growing on me.

What DOES do it for me on the new ones is the powah++ in the new motors

Enjoy your ride mate, stay safe!
        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Welcome aboard Bus rider

See you out there sometime

Comment

Welcome and you`ll find there are quite a few ppl on here with Busses........
            SP RACINGis supported by:
            MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
            Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
            Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Welcome....

Dont worry about the bus thing... like most illnesses you recover eventually.

Enjoy the circus that is PSB
              In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
              Its the little things that make the difference
              Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
              If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Working...
              X