Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Hi Guys,

I've been lurking here for a while now, but the prospect of a 250 trackday out at barbagallo has lured me out of the shadows. My name is Cameron and i've had my R-E since August, i currently have a Hyo GT250. I suspect i met a couple of you at the AHG ARD last wednesday.

Looking forward to seeing a few more of you aout at Barbagallo in February.

Cheers,

Cam

hihi!!
    (541): So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda awkward

Comment

Hi Cammo

See you at the Track Day
      Originally posted by Melkor
      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Hey!

5fuckingcharacters
        Originally posted by kyliejane
        benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
        Originally posted by harns
        Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

hey
          OOOOOwwwwwaaaoaoaauuuuuwwuuwwwuwuwuw

Comment

Originally posted by cammo85 View Post
            I currently have a Hyo GT250. I suspect i met a couple of you at the AHG ARD last wednesday.
            Hey man, I think I saw you at the track day. Yellow naked Hyo comet? If I remember right the last 3 on the track circling it before we got booted off were you, me and the FZR250 guy . I was the Black Stigman on the Black ZZR.
            Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Comment

Hi Cammo, welcome out of the lurker's closet.
              "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Hi Cammo, welcome.
                Seeya at the trackdayz, if not before.
                Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Tenchi View Post
                    Hey man, I think I saw you at the track day. Yellow naked Hyo comet? If I remember right the last 3 on the track circling it before we got booted off were you, me and the FZR250 guy . I was the Black Stigman on the Black ZZR.
                    Yep thats me.

Were there any other PSB'ers there on the day? There was a bloke on a red VTR250 with cammo draggin's i had a good running battle with just before we got kicked off.

Comment

There was Quinton, dunno his forum name but he rode the yellow thing with the oily windshield (I remember him saying that he replaced it after he got off his L's) - he was sitting to the right of me in the classroom. I know that Andrea, the instructor, is on PSB, as well as at least 2 other people.
                      Dual sport riders do it in the dirt

Comment

Working...
                      X