Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey hey hey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey hey hey

    Bout me:

    Name: Luke

    Age: 15

    Bike: None... unless BMX counts

    it'll be another year untill i get my bike, but i thought id get into the scene early, so i dont know anything about bikes, nothing about the models, the parts, the CC etc, so im gonna need help to learn about them, and i felt this is the best place to come...


    umm, pretty much im into anything extreme, im going to a stunt school in melbourne once i turn 17, so that should be fun, but at the same time im really just enjoying life, i love doing Parkour and tricking, most of you here should know what that is...



    anyways, if anyone would like to help, please either post here, or send me a PM.




    *Edit* im still trying to find an avatar.
    Originally posted by T-roy
    Men don't understand lady's,
    Lady's don't understand lady's,
    Animals don't understand lady's,
    God doesn't even understand lady's.

    There is no fucking point!

  • #2
    Hey luke you spring chicken, get into it early mate, thats the way

    Welcome to PSB, heaps of info and funny shit on here

    Enjoy
    `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

    Comment


    • #3
      Hello little boy

      Good to see someone keen and getting in early. Just try and remember occasionally that you aren't invincible and you should be right - and once you've got your bike + license + some reasonable "normal riding" skills nailed there are people around on this and other forums in Perth who can take you through the stunting just as well as the poxy Melbourne school. For free.
      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey Luke, welcome to PSB. Plenty of good info around here. Enjoy.

        Comment


        • #5
          oh hai

          welcome

          you must be 18 to see the nekid bike ladies at the xmas party though

          sorry

          Dubs

          Comment


          • #6
            hey buddy, welcome to psb..

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dubs View Post
              oh hai


              you must be 18 to see the nekid bike ladies at the xmas party though
              Dubbers....does it really count if its you in drag tho?

              welcome youngun...good to see you wanting to find out all you can before the licence. Good luck with it all. Post some pics of you stuntin ur BMX!

              And Im old...so what the hells ''Parkour''?
              Originally posted by Red_is_Best
              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

              Comment


              • #8
                Parkour = free running - that wacky stuff where people much younger and fitter than me run around and jump up staircases, off buildings, over benches, etc etc all whilst doing 720 degree flips and barrel rolls.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
                  And Im old...so what the hells ''Parkour''?
                  its like stunting.. just without a motorbike.. u run around the street doing crazy freestyle tricks n stunts..

                  EDIT: damn.. too slow

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh right, so like the madaonna video clip???? The one wheres she's in the leotard, Time goes slowly.....

                    where the blokes jump of staircases and shit, hmmmm..........

                    Looks pretty kewl, but i aint that agile
                    `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      bmx bandits ftw!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        oh hi

                        Stay away from a bloke called Jonchilds mate, other than that you'll do fine.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Davey View Post
                          Parkour = free running - that wacky stuff where people much younger and fitter than me run around and jump up staircases, off buildings, over benches, etc etc all whilst doing 720 degree flips and barrel rolls.
                          Originally posted by rudleo View Post
                          its like stunting.. just without a motorbike.. u run around the street doing crazy freestyle tricks n stunts..

                          EDIT: damn.. too slow
                          ahhh yep. Seen that stuff....very very cool.
                          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
                            Dubbers....does it really count if its you in drag tho?

                            welcome youngun...good to see you wanting to find out all you can before the licence. Good luck with it all. Post some pics of you stuntin ur BMX!

                            And Im old...so what the hells ''Parkour''?

                            last time i tried to stunt on my bmx, well yea, it all happened when someone by the name of "Joel" who uses PKAUS and PSB did a backflip off of his bike, so i thought, hey, i can do that to... i was about to do it, and i landed on my knees, it really really hurt, to this day i havnt told anyone about it.. till now.
                            Originally posted by T-roy
                            Men don't understand lady's,
                            Lady's don't understand lady's,
                            Animals don't understand lady's,
                            God doesn't even understand lady's.

                            There is no fucking point!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Davey View Post
                              Parkour = free running
                              Wrong. Two completely different things.

                              Free running is to Parkour what stunting is to MC Racing.

                              No tricks in Parkour.

                              BTW: Hey sulph. You're on pkaus aren't you.
                              Feels good man.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X