Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gday from WA

Hey Gang,

Ive been reading the forums a bit here and there trying to get some info bout bikes and other such information for noobs.

Just attained the permit to learn to kill a couple weeks ago, but been sick so had to hold off the lessons and such, but its given me time to check what bikes a good ride and listen to some good/bad information bout bikes risks and enjoyment.

Personally ive been really looking down the way of a Kawasaki ZZR250 and had a look at a couple as ive sat on a couple and it feels real nice (just havent experience the ride ***no license as yet***)

Hopefully over the next couple months i can get the license and keep my eyes out for a good ZZR in good nic.

Wish me luck, otherwise ill just spend more $$$ on the car stereo.

My knowledge of bikes is getting better bout the parts and such so soon enough i might be able to carry a convo bout bikes with a 12yr old.

Cheers

Scotty Mac

Welcome...Enjoy the forum and hurry up and get a bike/license so you can join in the real fun...

Maybe even turn up to a Learner/newbie ride just for a look and to meet a few of the peeps...

Comment

Hey mate, welcome aboard - hope you're feeling better enough to get on a bike soon!
      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

G'day, welcome aboard. Lots of good people and learner rides on here.
        such comment
        wow
        many post

Comment

Allo scotty mac

Welcome to PSb, enjoy!
          `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

ha ha good luck with lessons and the test, hope to see you out there soon with a shadow, we're minus a few Learners ATM

Comment

dont do it man, too many people gettin killed on bikes these days, better still, spend ya money on an ultra loud duv duv stereo so you can drive around with half your senses dulled and really learn to kill some other poor suspecting person, most likely the poor soul that bought the zzr you should have bought......

Comment

Welcome, enjoy

Comment

welcome
                  I don't have signature.:mellow:

Comment

Originally posted by ButtNekid View Post
                    dont do it man, too many people gettin killed on bikes these days, better still, spend ya money on an ultra loud duv duv stereo so you can drive around with half your senses dulled and really learn to kill some other poor suspecting person, most likely the poor soul that bought the zzr you should have bought......
                    Thats a bit much, is it really that crazy on the streets of perth? my usual run would be from morley way to perth business times?

Comment

Is a finch flying with hawks in a dangerous situation?

Comment

Originally posted by shane1 View Post
                        Is a finch flying with hawks in a dangerous situation?
                        nice quote, dangerous situation but fun for some.

Comment

Just NEVER trust a car...Doesn't matter what their indicators are doing or anything...NEVER trust them...

Comment

Don`t listen to the animals here.......welcome abord, get yourself a bike, L permit and go to the shadow thread....then enjoy the ride!!!
                            SP RACINGis supported by:
                            MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                            Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                            Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

^^^ whs.......get a bike and get out there

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Working...
                              X