On The Road Again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On The Road Again!!!

Just taken delivery of my new Bike (BMW R1200 GS Adventure) not had a bike for 4 years since moving to WA from Scotland. Joined the site a couple of days ago and looking forward to getting out and about!!!
    Treat every day as your last! because one day you will be right!!:o

welcome to PSB, hope you don't find the locals too aggravating . Check in the loop for rides

Comment

Thanks, will do, cant wait to be back out. I have had to watch for 4 years now bikes heading up to Toodyay past my place. Now it's my turn, !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Beautiful bike mate, would love to own one myself.

Comment

Hello and Welcome

Enjoy your new bike and I am sure we will see you out and about at some stage...

Comment

Oh you suck. I soooo want that bike for our outback trek next year. IM SO EXCITED !

Sorry, Welcome to PSB. Hope to see you out there on some rides soon.

Comment

There are rides that go out of Perth too.. so check the country run section if you're up for it.

Comment

Thanks for the info, This weekend is the first outing, trying to put som km's on it over the next few days to get used to the bike, probably will go out to Toodyay and beyond.

Comment

Dingobike
                  Welcolm and I have a place at Toodyay and like you got so depressed looking at all the bikes in the main street I had to get another. You may see myself and my brother on Red and white R1100RS out there on Sunday.

We are both scots so you wont need an interpreter!!!!

Graelin
                  Last edited by Graelin; 20-12-2007, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Welcome dingo, nice bike! Perfect for doing the Cape-to-Cape, or bibbulmun track (ok so they're walking tracks, but even better! )....

PS: your pic, is that from the "Long Way Round"?

Comment

No worries, will watch out for you, if u see a fat bloke looking lost that will be me!!!

Comment

Got the phot of the net.

Comment

Originally posted by dingobike View Post
                          Got the phot of the net.
                          Fair enough, if you ever get the chance, check out a TV series called Long Way Round (Wiki Link), stars Ewan McGregor & Charley Boorman, and they do a tour around the World on two BMW 1150GS's, riding from London to New York and documenting the whole thing. I've only just started watching it, but they take those bikes to some pretty amazing places

Comment

had a whisper that i am getting the dvd from santa!!

Comment

Originally posted by dingobike View Post
                              had a whisper that i am getting the dvd from santa!!
                              hehe nice one, i just got it for my Birthday!

Comment

Working...
                              X