Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings PSB

Hi Everyone,
    I am new to this website but am not new to bikes. I rode, mainly on the eastern seaboard, for 10+ years, then got married (and got banned from riding), got divorced and have now been riding again for 3 years.

My current ride is a Suzuki Bandit 1250S which I have owned for a few months now. It is a great bike (especially for the price), is quick enough for my purposes and allows me to ride all day carrying a few back and wrist injuries sustained over the years. I do have a love for v-twins, so I am considering picking up a decent TL1000R or Duc 749/750-900SS as a play thing.

Past bikes - mainly Honda's, my first proper bike was an early 80's Honda 500 Black Shadow shaftie, was a good bike to do miles on, as was my '82 Honda CB1000 Supersport which I am still a bit dark about having to sell.
    Also had a few Duc's, the last being an 851 which ran great until it rained!!

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you on rides etc and learning more about my second favourite subject - motorcycles!

Cheers
    Christie. 1972-2012. RIP my dear friend. Never forgotten.

hey mate

nice intro.. welcome to psb

Comment

Hi...welcome to the forum...

Check out some rides, and come meet some of the crew...

Enjoy...

Comment

welcome

Comment

Hello and Welcome

Will see you out and about at some stage....

Comment

Welcome, V-twins are awesome,

Comment

hi, welcome aboard.
              "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

welcome to the crew. Check "in the loop" for rides and events. See you out there

Comment

Welcome aboard, my other half has a Bandit 1250S as well, see you out on a ride sometime

Comment

amazing how a divorce can really enrich a life !

I guess in hindsight you now know - everyone needs their toys and if you gunna marry a woman (or man) that makes you give up your passion then you with the wrong woman (or man)

Welcome to PSB and welcome back to the road!

Comment

Welcome to PSB, hope to seeya on a ride sometime.
                      Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

hey mate and welcome to PSB!

Enjoy it and we will c u out there!
                        `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Originally posted by NikyNoo View Post
                          amazing how a divorce can really enrich a life !

I guess in hindsight you now know - everyone needs their toys and if you gunna marry a woman (or man) that makes you give up your passion then you with the wrong woman (or man)

Welcome to PSB and welcome back to the road!
                          Thanks everyone. Well it enriched her life anyway ($$$), but am well and truly back in the black now. It was my own silly fault for submitting totally to her whims and enslaving myself in the process. Ah well, live and learn.
                          My sons go back to their mum in a few days, so I'll wheel the beasty out of the shed and see ya out there.
                          Ride safely!
                          Christie. 1972-2012. RIP my dear friend. Never forgotten.

Comment

Welcome aboard and see you out there.
                            Ducati rule

Cal
                            I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here

Comment

Ahhh, another Vtwin lover! Welcome along.
                              [SIGPIC]Accredited Motorcycling Australia Road Racing Coach Level1 TRAKDAYZ

Comment

Working...
                              X