new rider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new rider

Hi all, my first post here. I'm guessing this place is kind of dead compared to what it once was, like most message boards. Anyway, I'm still on my L's and have already bought my first bike, although I'm still using the instructor's bike for lessons. A bit further down the track, I would like to find a shadow in my area so I can get some experience on my bike before I do the test, so I won't be like a complete noob when I get my license.
    Last edited by motorbike_apocalypse; 17-10-2019, 09:16 PM.

Originally posted by motorbike_apocalypse View Post
    Hi all, my first post here. I'm guessing this place is kind of dead compared to what it once was, like most message boards. Anyway, I'm still on my L's and have already bought my first bike, although I'm still using the instructor's bike for lessons. A bit further down the track, I would like to find a shadow in my area so I can get some experience on my bike before I do the test, so I won't be like a complete noob when I get my license.
    G'day. Welcome to the forum, and thanks for saying "bought" and not "brought." Yes, the forum was picking up speed a bit a while back, but then there was the "Big Forum Crash of '19." What you see here is what it now looks like after software being re-installed and the database being restored into it.. Visually, it's a shadow of what it used to be and will probably never fully recover.

Anyway, on to happier thoughts: What sort of bike did you buy?

Comment

I bought a cb500

Comment

Hi mate - when the time comes and you're looking for a shadow let me know, I can help out where poss. What area you in?

Comment

​​
          Originally posted by pnork View Post

G'day. Welcome to the forum, and thanks for saying "bought" and not "brought." Yes, the forum was picking up speed a bit a while back, but then there was the "Big Forum Crash of '19." What you see here is what it now looks like after software being re-installed and the database being restored into it.. Visually, it's a shadow of what it used to be and will probably never fully recover.

Anyway, on to happier thoughts: What sort of bike did you buy?
          Haha

Hello Motorbike apocalypse and welcome. I'm new and on learner's too.. Can I ask you, is hard having a bike already and not being able to (legally) ride it? I bought my first bike last week, just waiting for it to be delivered. I'm super excited but my test isn't for another month. So all I can do is sit on the bike, I guess... It's going to drive me crazy!
          Last edited by ScootyPuff; 02-12-2019, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X