Hi all, track day anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, track day anyone?

Hi all, just joined up and keen to do my first track day... ever! Bought a 2015 MT-09 a few months ago. Getting a tune and a quick shifter put on next week so keen to try my first track day. Any takers or events that I can jump on? I live in Subi. Originally from Wales and hitting a mid-life crisis... hence the new bike! Loving the naked... so much more comfy than my old sports bike but still loadsa fun!

Trakdayz, MCRC, Champions and HCMC all run tuning/track days and have been supporting WA Racing for a long time...18yrs for Trakdayz. Use one of these organisations.

There is another mob (who I refuse to name but others will, who are NOT local) who received an exclusive deal to operate during the tracks closure to motorcycles, from the Car Club...at the expense of all other local operators.
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

I'll be up and around at most Wanneroo or Collie days, MCRC also are running the "Naked Cup" this year for the first time, which is a class to race naked bikes!

Comment

Howdy! Welcome along, hopefully we will bump into each other down at the track this year.
        A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a Unicorn.

Comment

Anyone know the latest with Trakdayz? I've been out of the loop for ages. Seems they have dates on their website but I can't make any bookings. Already booked out for the whole year maybe??
          "I am the thinking man's idiot."
          M. Bretski

Comment

Originally posted by dai_col View Post
            Hi all, just joined up and keen to do my first track day... ever! Bought a 2015 MT-09 a few months ago. Getting a tune and a quick shifter put on next week so keen to try my first track day. Any takers or events that I can jump on? I live in Subi. Originally from Wales and hitting a mid-life crisis... hence the new bike! Loving the naked... so much more comfy than my old sports bike but still loadsa fun!
            Hey mate, I am headed out to the track at least twice a month. Here is a calender of all the events happening the year. I am keen to head to collie with champions on the 21st, have space on the ute for another bike if you wanna go halves for petrol and its handy for me having a second driver for either the drive up or back! Otherwise I will be at barbagallo with trackdayz on the 13th of April, also happy to chuck your bike on the ute, but probably easier if you just ride up, but if you have anything you want to bring happy to help bro!

stockysan Hey mate, track dayz have kicked back up since end of last year, they have ride days in barbagallo for the first time this year since the track reopened, quite a few days this year, check out the calender I attached. To be honest i think track action is better organised as there is always a track side mechanic doing tyres and helping fix little things that might pop up or to get the bike past scrutineering, Andrew from GoMotoStore, absolute legend. Prices are better than most shops too. But that being said nothing stops me going to trakcdayz rides, all the blokes thar run it are funny fuckers and decent guys.

Comment

Fuck I can't figure out how to post photos from my phone, have this calender as a photo, otherwise would just copy and past.. basically there are like at least 2-3 track days each month, usually on weekends but track action runs few on Wednesdays which are worth gping to for nice and open track, and they run superlaps, which gives you a chance to practice race starts and they'll time your laps for only 20 bucks extra, bargin

Comment

Originally posted by Mudgutts123 View Post
                Fuck I can't figure out how to post photos from my phone, have this calender as a photo, otherwise would just copy and past.. basically there are like at least 2-3 track days each month, usually on weekends but track action runs few on Wednesdays which are worth gping to for nice and open track, and they run superlaps, which gives you a chance to practice race starts and they'll time your laps for only 20 bucks extra, bargin
                Attaching photos has been disabled for all equipment for a while, it's not just your phone! It's due to the server etc being overloaded and not being able to handle the sheer volume of photos and videos that used to be on here
                You need to host them somewhere and then use a link to attach them Photobucket used to be good but now you need a paid account, so Imgur, Flickr etc will work
                Dropbox will work if you change the "www" in the link with "dl"
                #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                Originally posted by Phildo
                Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                Originally posted by filbert
                i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post

Attaching photos has been disabled for all equipment for a while, it's not just your phone! It's due to the server etc being overloaded and not being able to handle the sheer volume of photos and videos that used to be on here
                  You need to host them somewhere and then use a link to attach them Photobucket used to be good but now you need a paid account, so Imgur, Flickr etc will work
                  Dropbox will work if you change the "www" in the link with "dl"
                  Thanks mate, haha, good to know I havent lost my touch. Probably not going to go to that extra effort, but appreciate the knowledge in case I do!

Comment

Working...
                  X