Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Original PSB crew

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Original PSB crew

    I just stumbled upon this forum... it's been a while!
    Any original PSBers still here??? would love to catch up
    Loud Pipes Save Lives


  • #2
    PSB is not what it used to be I'm afraid, not too many old timers still here

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes, I have recently jumped back in and was suprised to how little activity there is. What happened to all the group rides!!

      Comment


      • #4
        All went to fb or private group chats. FNR was still being held regularly for a while and another member was running learner rides, but haven't heard/seen much of anything in a while.
        yes, i am ignorant
        yes, i am a prick
        no, i don't care
        you make me sick

        Comment


        • #5
          I just logged on in the first time in about 8 years...
          It has a dual purpose. ~ Tom Smitheringale

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Shortfuse View Post
            I just logged on in the first time in about 8 years...
            Hi there my friend, I have logged in a couple of times recently as well. Sure has died in the bum, it just shows that a forum is really driven by a very small percentage of it's total membership. Motorbike ownership is not appealing to the younger generation, it is the domain of us more mature owners and riders.
            Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by M.J View Post
              Yes, I have recently jumped back in and was suprised to how little activity there is. What happened to all the group rides!!
              Stony is concentrating on ladies rides and I moved to the other side of Australia ...
              Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

              Comment


              • #8
                Most forums have died, people have stopped collaborating and are doing there own thing.
                "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Most went to Facebook groups years ago and were doing regular rides, since Covid came through many of them are dying because no-one was doing social rides.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Funny that - I have not been on the forum for years too. I guess life happens to people .... and as mentioned all the other ways to contact in real time.
                    In my case - I sold most of my bikes, no fast bikes here, just a big cruiser - we really do not have the roads here around Perth to totally enjoy a fast, well handling bike
                    Adrenaline Junky

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by spikey View Post
                      Funny that - I have not been on the forum for years too. I guess life happens to people .... and as mentioned all the other ways to contact in real time.
                      In my case - I sold most of my bikes, no fast bikes here, just a big cruiser - we really do not have the roads here around Perth to totally enjoy a fast, well handling bike
                      You have never been on one of my Bridgetown rides have you.
                      Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Must have been a few years for me as well. A sad demise.
                        -

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Something just made me log in also. Hello ppl
                          10.81 BLADE

                          I'm a flirtalicious

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Quite these days

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by colscats View Post
                              I just stumbled upon this forum... it's been a while!
                              Any original PSBers still here??? would love to catch up
                              Noone here but us chickens...
                              If you can... you MUST!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X