No announcement yet.

Original PSB crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

,I see your old blues lyrics and raise you some Tolkien: Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.
    https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

Forums are dead...you see very few organised rides anymore sad really. If I get another bike it will be either a BMW R9T or more likely a Moto Guzzi.
      Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

There was lots of great posts and information to search back on. I lost interest in riding for thee years after buying a caravan. Does that say something about the aging process? The demographics? If that’s not enough I putt around the hills on a Himalayan. I still love riding and just riding with my brother or a friends or too is where it’s at for me now. Still love the riding and camaraderie.

Comment

*kicks tumbleweed out the way*

HELLO...

HELLO...HELLO...HELLO...HELLO...HELLO...HELLO.../echo

Comment

Hi...
            In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

Sup Biaches
              It has a dual purpose. ~ Tom Smitheringale

Comment

Hello again, PSB

Comment

took a few goes but remembered my password! would be nice to see this thing come back instead of that farcebook rubbish

Comment

Great to see some familiar names still here. Tends to give a feeling of comfort and welcome...
                    Originally posted by Viper
                    I'm probably fucking something up.
                    FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                    Administrator

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                      “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
                      Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

Hi gang, I still have a look in here every now and then, unfortunately I can't really contribute any more, I bought a pub on the other side of Australia.

buelllord
                        Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

Comment

Originally posted by Klink View Post

Noone here but us chickens...
                          Klink, one of the originals, does Deej poke his head in at all ?

buelllord
                          Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

Comment

Just logged on myself, for the first time in years. Life got busy I guess. Still have a ride. Off the road at the moment after losing my license for a hoon law haha. Sad to see the forum isn't still kicking along back in the day. Still keep in contact with quite a few of the members from on here though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat750 View Post
                              Just logged on myself, for the first time in years. Life got busy I guess. Still have a ride. Off the road at the moment after losing my license for a hoon law haha. Sad to see the forum isn't still kicking along back in the day. Still keep in contact with quite a few of the members from on here though.
                              Hi mate, I still poke my head in here occassionly and like yourself, have a great bunch of friends from the Bridgetown Weekender days. I now live on the other side of Australia in god's own riding country, the Victorian Highlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat750 View Post
                                Hello stranger. I still remember doing 160kph on GE Highway trying to beat you to work

Once I got married unfortunately my wife ended up not being into bikes whatsoever and wasnt into me doing group rides after she had to pick me up from the Police Station a second time.

I also got sick of the idea of taking the bus so concentrated more on offroad riding, then work got in the way. Once you work for Westrac they own you.

But Wife is gone now so time to re-invent myself.
                                You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Working...
                                X