2 years down the road......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 years down the road......

Hi all. Not strictly a newy...... some of you PSB 'veterans' may remember me from a couple of years back. Been working away in the middle of nowhere the last 2 years so minimal bike stuff and trying to get the m-r-g-ge under control (unsuccessfully).Anyways, back to a bit more of a life for a while...... I'll post some of my favourite 'activities' in Mods and Network. Catch ya's all in the not-too-distant,
    Gav

Welcome back Gav.... Still got the resources & space to do some of that custom work, or more relaxed this time?
    Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Wholly shit! Your alive!?!

Welcome back Gav.
      Originally posted by Red_is_Best
      hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

HIIIIII GAVINNNNUS!!! How you doin?!?!

Comment

Yeah we still remember ya.

Welcome back. Are you back doing bike work again?
          You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Yeh, starting to roll again. Got the urge to turn large pieces of aluminium into small parts and copious quantities of swarfe. Currently doing a DR-Z400 440 kit/cams, a GSX750 pop-up Katana for 816 kit/porting/gearbox work. My own (GpZ 750 billet 956cc bigblock streeter with 75mm(9mmo/s) ZX9 JE pistons in bored/o-ringed GSX1100 sleeves, Meacycle turbo cams, GpZ 900 Falicon rods, billet lock-up clutch,GT2056 Garrett hairdryer, GD spider pipe,modified Z900 inlet valves @ 1.5mm o/s, 31mm stainless ex. valves machined to my own spec, GpZ 1100 throttlebodies with ZX12 PC3/Walbro 250lph pump/Bosch 450cc saturated circuit injectors/billet rail,APE springs, Skyline intercooler, K&N,billet engine mounts so far ) project longing for some attention in the corner.
            Hi Colleen. Hi NIPPLECRIPPLE

Comment

Gav! Welcome back mate, still gotta organize that Honda party round your joint.....

Comment

Gav makes the best chilli mussels.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XSorXpire View Post
                  Gav makes the best chilli mussels.
                  Sounds like he could turn them out of billet too. Welcome back Gav
                  Find me on Instagram

Comment

Hi Gav mate, met you down at scabs a couple of times a while ago..

Reckon theres any chance you could chuck up some pics of your zx10 red thing? I used to love lookin at it.

Comment

morning Gav good to see you back again

Dubs

Comment

Hi ya Gav, enjoy.

Cal
                        I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here

Comment

Hey Gav, welcome back. Sorry to hear things not well with your relationship - break ups hurt bad

Comment

Originally posted by GD Engineering (Gavin) View Post
                            Currently doing a DR-Z400 440 kit/cams

how you doing

any idea on a price for the kit

Comment

welcome back gav. im new here so wldnt have known u before. hope to see u out on a ride though looking forward to see some of your custom work too
                              Get me my Sommers.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X