Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings thrillseekers !!

Hello

I have just come across this forum and it looks big and professional and encompassing. Which is another way of saying I like it and thanks. I live in a very remote area and pass time by modding bikes, hanging out on the bay for bargains and precious things and twiddling my thumbs, and jumping on my Hussie for a few monos up the incredibly straight road.

I had my old Ducati up here while I was modding it but it now resides in Melbourne waiting for me to move down there soon . I'm even going to take it to Winton for a trackday to see how the old tart goes . I used to kid my self that with the changes I made that it was quite modern in geometry and handling , but after buying the zx10r and doing some back to back rides I saw I still have a way to go. The forks are straight off a 998 and too stiff and don't let it turn in easliy, so setting them up will hopefully improve things a great deal. I have posted three of my bikes so far , not really having decent photos yet of my '04 RSV1000R or my '69 T350 . Maybe an old two stoke beasty will be pushing its luck on this forum ? I love a large spectrum of bikes, usually ones that have some charm about them.

Anyway , I'll be around a bit enjoying the bikes and the repartee. Thanks again !!

Welcome to PSB

Comment

i was thinking something completely different when i read you jump on your hussie..

welcome to psb
      TV Antennas - Home theatre installations - TV's wall mounted - Phone and data cabling - TV reception service & repairs - Much more...
      Discounts for PSB members
      ----------
      [email protected] - Ph: 0415 425 524 - or PM me

Comment

Welcome to PSB
        there is a two stroke section so I think you will fit right in. dont be scared

Comment

Working...
        X