Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'Day from Port Kennedy

Hi Guys and Girls,

I've been in Australia for 8 months now since I emmigrated from Middlesbrough (North East England) and have just bought myself a 2006 Hayabusa.
    I've had a few bikes back in England R6s' etc but need to meet new people who are also into bikes and going on rides out.

Feel free to give me ashout if there is are anything going on as I'll be up for it.

Cheers,

Jamie

hi ya and welcome to psb

Comment

Hey!
      "It moved"

Comment

Hi!

My boyfriend and I ride, and are not far from you. We are just starting to get active in the PSB scene. There are a lot of rides every week (and the odd southern one )

There is a crew joining up from Mandurah and then various meet points to go to the MAD ride on 13 September - you would meet heaps of people that way (have a loop in In the Loop)

seeya around!

Comment

Hiya bruver

Comment

Hi there!
            Welcome and Enjoy!
            I hope you're liking things on this side of the world.
            See you at the MAD Ride
            Check the 'In The Loop' for all sorts of rides all over the place.

Comment

Howdy, welcome to PSB

Comment

Hi and welcome, see you on the road sometime

Comment

Welcome to a fellow Brit!!
                  I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

Hows it - Im from your area too. No doubt will see you around.

Comment

Thanks Guys,

Well I pick up my Busa on Monday so will be hitting road from then and will be up for any rides out and meet ups.
                      Looking forward to the MAD Ride - Excuse my stupidity but can anyone tell me a bit more about it as I've looked on The Loop but as a newbie I'm still trying to work it out.

Definatly up for it though and thanks again for the warm welcome.

Looking forward to meeting you lot sometime soon,

Cheers,

Jamie

Comment

Originally posted by Busa Boy View Post
                        Looking forward to the MAD Ride - Excuse my stupidity but can anyone tell me a bit more about it as I've looked on The Loop but as a newbie I'm still trying to work it out.
                        The Making a Difference Ride (M.A.D) - Raising funds & Awareness for spinal cord injury research and rehabilitation

Welcome to PSB, I used to be from down that way and all the crew are a friendly bunch.
                        I still even venture down sometimes, so maybe see you around

Comment

Cheers for that Padfoot,

Will definatly be attending the MAD Ride with the wife on the back probably.
                          Well done for organising and supporting such a good cause.

Cheers,

Jamie

Comment

Welcome. Sent you a PM as well.

Comment

Hey

Im from Port Kennedy as well, im not alone down in our lil suburb woot.

Comment

Working...
                              X