Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey from PK

Hey all

Just joined up to the forums. i live down in Port Kennedy(im still in denial about living in rocko). Got my Learners last week, and am hanging out waiting to start my lessons.

Currently have a bike on loan from a close friend,(she hasnt ridden it in about 6 months, so im tidying it up, and using that till i get my own. Its a lil Hyosung gv250, nice bike, just needs some TLC.

Hope to see you guys on the road someday soon.

hi lynx welcome along!
    there's a ton of psb down your way, wont take you long to hook up on rides there

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Hey Lynx....welcome to PSB.

Comment

Hey ya and welcome

Comment

Welcome to PSB

Comment

holla

Dubs

Comment

Welcome Lynx. There's heaps of us down here
              Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via
              For The Tenacious, No Road Is Impassable

Comment

Welcome mate

Comment

Hi,
                  I'm a newbie too and I also live in Port Kennedy and have had a very warm welcome from the guys on here.

Happy Biking and welcome.

Comment

ditto... see you on the road soon.....

Comment

well im currently bikeless now. Turns out the bike i was maintaining for my wifes friend, isnt registered, and she cant be bothered doing much about it. Our deal was that i would clean it up, and maintainit while i was on my L's, but as she cant be bothered keeping it registered, so its now in its old parking spot, getting rusty again... oh well, its only a hyosung.

So ill be keeping an eye out for any nice 250's from now on.

Comment

Bugger, ask her if she wants to sell it, cheap, may as well have something?
                        I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here

Comment

welcome to PSB

Comment

Dug this outta dads shed and bought it back home, its a 1974 Yamaha DT-80, hmmm mini cafe racer anyone.

this bike is a decade older than me, and its still runs.

Comment

Working...
                            X