Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy, PSB

Hey ladies and gentlemen,

Was pointed this way by RathorA, a current workmate of mine.

Just renewed my L's the other day, previously had them and an '07 GPX250 few years back, and due to unforseen circumstances was forced to sell in '08, the license part never really took off, despite going in a few cruises with my instructor of the time.

Hope to hang out here a bit and look into some great projects and go on some comm rides too.

[P.S. - if anyone can point me in the direction of a thread or website for some quality instructors/schools servicing the North of River area (in particular East Perth), throw 'em my way!]

Hi and welcome
    Go to this section

Two Fiddy - Perth Street Bikes

and look at all the Sticky threads at the top, a wealth of information waiting for you to soak up

Comment

Wow, I'm totally not that stupid in real life - complete brain fritz.

I fell in love with the Member's Projects board, pretty much the reason I signed up was so I could continue to read elSkitzo's Bobber thread.

Comment

Originally posted by crowtribe View Post

[P.S. - if anyone can point me in the direction of a thread or website for some quality instructors/schools servicing the North of River area (in particular East Perth), throw 'em my way!]
        I think it's Frank from streetwise... he's based on Charles st anyway.

He's tops.
        Originally posted by Ferris
        I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

hey ya and welcome

Comment

Welcome to PSB

Comment

welcome to psb!

elite motorcycle training services all areas..you might want to try them!

heaps more in the link that stoney provided too!

-shui

Originally posted by HotelBushranger
              Talked to some chick today at the village that rides a GPX 250. Wasn't very friendly though, must have crabs.

Comment

Working...
              X