Brand new rider with no friends :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new rider with no friends :-)

Hi All, I am newly re-introduced to the wonderful world of motorbikes so would love to get in touch with all you fellow bikers out there and make some friends. So my stats... female, 28, marine scientist, mother of 1 (daughter, 17 months old), work too much, play..... rarely (trying to change that) and very keen to actually take my new bike for a ride! I have a ZZR 250 parked in the garage which I have to sidestep past with a sigh every day :-) I am still on my L's so keen to get to know some people in my area (Butler) who are happy to shadow a noobie and am very keen to get on some Learner rides and social rides and just get out there and meet new people. Thats it! Hope to meet some of you very soon. MT

Hi and Welcome
    You have heaps of friends now.
    I'm not around your area, but I'm sure you'll find a shadow sooon.

Comment

Hello! Welcome. I know that same feeling... been working on a bike for a year and I haven't even ridden it on the road for longer than like 1 hour! (It get's a beating around the bush alot though).
      Originally posted by darkfibre
      Just sync the oil changes with her monthly cycle and get all the grumpyness over with, leaving the rest of the month clear sailing.

Comment

welcome and congrats. Hope you meet a bunch of great people on this site. stay safe and have fun!

Comment

Hiya!

never a shortage of friendly shadows around.

Hope to meet you on a ride sometime.
          Originally posted by Semi
          I ride slowly because I'm a massive faggot.

Comment

G'day and welcome
            Ello

Comment

Hallo and welcome to the jungle
              ZippySig.com

Comment

Welcome to PSB and since noone has pointed you in the direction, have a look at the shadow thread and the in the loop thread. There are weekly learner newbie rides and if you ask nicely, a friendly shadow comes and picks you up...
                SP RACINGis supported by:
                MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hi ya and welcome

Comment

G'day.
                      Come out on the LNR ride tonight, you'll find details at the "In The Loop" section.
                      Butler is a little out of my way, but I'm sure you will be able to find someone else here to shadow you if you want to come.

Comment

Velcommen to PSB. I wish I could make a thread like this in Brisbane...
                        Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I cant wait to get out on the road and meet some of you.

Comment

Hiya, hopefully we can get you sorted for the next Ladies ride on the 15th of September and of course that we get to see you before then

Comment

Hi and welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X