Hi to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to all

Just a quick note to say hello and to welcome myself to the forum. I know that it may be a little self riotous to do this but I am willing to take the flack for this.

Have been riding for a while now and now that summer is approaching for another year figured it was time to try and catch up with other riders on the road in a organised way as I am generally unable to catch up with anyone with my 250. LOL

Once again, welcome me!

Anthony

I remember when I did my first ride out to Toodyay one weekend on my VTR250 with my mate on a CBR600RR about 4years ago. Every time i went up a slight incline and copped a head wind It would wash of 20kph and i would struggle to pull 90! My mate had to keep pulling over and waiting

Welcome to the forum. Lots of 250 dudes (and thank god not another dude on a hyo :grin: not that there is anything wrong with that

Comment

Welcome aboard Anthony
      Look forward to seeing you on some of the rides, you wont have any trouble keeping up with me

Jodes

Comment

Welcome mate, we've all gone through the 250 phase!
        Just sell it and upgrade to something bigger when you can and you will never regret it!
        Brendan

Comment

Originally posted by BrenR1 View Post
          Welcome mate, we've all gone through the 250 phase!
          Just sell it and upgrade to something bigger when you can and you will never regret it!
          Brendan
          Agreed, but wait till your ready it took me 2 and a half years to be confident enough to make the step up.. I was a late bloomer :grin:

Comment

Hi and welcome along, there are a few 250 riders down your way now, watch out for there posts or have a look for a VSOR social group

Comment

Hi mate welcome... Plenty of riders to catch up with here, it's a top bunch!

Comment

Welcome to psb

Comment

Working...
                X