Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a n00b walks into a bar...NWS NWS

Hey kids

I'm new to the site and to motorbikes in general. Wanted one since my uncle took me on his Harley when I was 5, friend was selling one to fund a trip to Europe, wham bam I now own a bike. Currently having lessons by my housemate in our culdesac and will move up to actual instructor lessons soon. Haven't got any gear yet besides a lock and new tyres etc - waiting to see what's available at the show next week.

In non bike related info... I'm 24, female, attached, full time vet nurse, vegan, live with mates in south perth. I run a suspension crew and have a fair whack of body (as in flesh) modifications - tattoos piercings scarification implants tongue split... I go to drum n bass events and travel doing volunteer work.

Feel free to poke fun of me while I am still a n00b... while you can!

~ jknee (janey for the unimaginative)
    Last edited by Dubs; 03-09-2009, 03:34 PM. Reason: nws added

...and the barman says G'day.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

God damn! You are a total freak! I mean seriously...a Harley?!?!?!

Honestly, welcome aboard, you'll love it here.
      Find me on Instagram

Comment

O hai.

Welcome!

Check out the 'In the loop' section for LNR (learner) rides, and meet some more of the crew.
        Originally posted by Semi
        I ride slowly because I'm a massive faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jknee View Post
          Hey kids

I'm new to the site and to motorbikes in general. Wanted one since my uncle took me on his Harley when I was 5, friend was selling one to fund a trip to Europe, wham bam I now own a bike. Currently having lessons by my housemate in our culdesac and will move up to actual instructor lessons soon. Haven't got any gear yet besides a lock and new tyres etc - waiting to see what's available at the show next week.

In non bike related info... I'm 24, female, attached, full time vet nurse, vegan, live with mates in south perth. I run a suspension crew and have a fair whack of body (as in flesh) modifications - tattoos piercings scarification implants tongue split... I go to drum n bass events and travel doing volunteer work.

~ jknee (janey for the unimaginative)

Everyone loses interest there... Welcome though, good luck with the lessons.
          As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil 'cos I'm the meanest motherfucker in the valley...

Comment

Howdy dudette.
            Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

...have a fair whack of body (as in flesh) modifications - tattoos piercings scarification implants tongue split... I go to drum n bass events and travel doing volunteer work.

Welcome ^_^
              comic sans is OKAY!

Comment

Hi and welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Orson View Post
                  God damn! You are a total freak! I mean seriously...a Harley?!?!?!

Honestly, welcome aboard, you'll love it here.
                  his goldwing was in the shop!

Comment

non bike related info... I'm 24, female, attached, full time vet nurse, vegan, live with mates in south perth. I run a suspension crew and have a fair whack of body (as in flesh) modifications - tattoos piercings scarification implants tongue split... I go to drum n bass events and travel doing volunteer work.
                    What's a suspension crew?
                    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Hey Jknee...welcome aboard!
                      Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                      hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Awesome.

vegan
                        Hahahahahahaah.

Although the body mods etc make up for a part of that.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmm, steak.
                          If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Originally posted by Semi View Post
                            What's a suspension crew?

Comment

holy fuck.
                              Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Working...
                              X