Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hellooooooooo PSB :) 'new' chick saying hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellooooooooo PSB :) 'new' chick saying hi!

Hi to all PSB members

I've been on here a short while but been pretty quiet (so far!)

Recently got my R-E L's (yay!) and am currently buying a Honda VTZ250 which i walk past in my garage and start up every day Am lucky enough to have a good mate teaching me the ropes at the moment, and i seem to be squeezing everyone else i know for as much info on bikes as i can.

All 3 of my parents have their bike licence and either have bikes or have had over the years. For whatever reason they are pretty pissed at me getting mine I've had a life long interest in cars, largely stemming from a family that raced at Bathurst, but i'm looking to expand that interest to bikes.

General interests include Rugby Union, Formula 1, Matt Giteau, mixing my quality collection of vinyl, the Australian and West Australian Ballet companies, and stimulating conversation accompanied with a nice bottle of red. Hope to meet a few of you out and about some time and find some fellow Wallabies, Western Force and F1 fans...and for those 3 games a year, the State of Origin

hey how you going?

ohh sounds like we got similar issues my parents are fine with the bike but my girlfriends have cracked it!

Did you go to the Wallabies v SA game

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Red_is_Best View Post
      hey how you going?
      Did you go to the Wallabies v SA game
      Yeah i did... Had great seats, so at least that was a good thing. Don't know about you, but i LOVED waiting in line for 35mins to order drinks You going to watch the game live tomorrow? I'm heading up to the Greenwood to watch it if you're keen...kick off's at 5pm

Comment

yeah had greats seats to watch the massacre that was....
        Didn't have the drinks issue, it was the City to surf the next day so was being very well behaved but have felt that pain before!

whoo would have been keen as mustard to watch with a beer but I'm up north on holidays till Sunday....

cheer them to victory for me I'll have to find a pub here that's showing it...

Comment

Thanks Red is Best, will definitely be cheering them on in my Wallabies suit Hope you got your target time for the City to Surf

Comment

what are you doing on psb at 3:16 on a friday night ? should be out drinking and danceing.
            And also welcome to PSB. love the signature btw.
            A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tic View Post
              what are you doing on psb at 3:16 on a friday night ? should be out drinking and danceing.
              And also welcome to PSB. love the signature btw.
              Thanks for the welcome Tic The sig perplexes some people, but i'm ok with it Have already been out drinking, but the pins in my ankle don't allow me to dance anymore Question is what are YOU doing here at this hour!

Comment

haha. just got home myself. alittle intoxicated. im surprised i can spell half these words.
                went out to see dappled city at amps.
                oh and KARN THE ALL BLACKS!! ( you can blame that on my dad.HA)
                A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

welcome to psb.

and for the record, i'm only up at this hour to tell the rest of you to go to bed.

(and union is great, but league is even better)

Comment

Welcome , you be into alot of cool shit girl.
                    Im up at this hour as i am at work, F£cken night shift. well i am on the net not really working .
                    Go to bed.
                    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                    (anarchy in english )

Comment

Welcome!
                      And im up now simply cause im insane...

Comment

Howdy welcome to PSB

so this is what's going on while we're sleeping....

Comment

Originally posted by zooyork View Post
                          Hi to all PSB members

I've been on here a short while but been pretty quiet (so far!)

Recently got my R-E L's (yay!) and am currently buying a Honda VTZ250 which i walk past in my garage and start up every day Am lucky enough to have a good mate teaching me the ropes at the moment, and i seem to be squeezing everyone else i know for as much info on bikes as i can.

All 3 of my parents have their bike licence and either have bikes or have had over the years. For whatever reason they are pretty pissed at me getting mine I've had a life long interest in cars, largely stemming from a family that raced at Bathurst, but i'm looking to expand that interest to bikes.

General interests include Rugby Union, Formula 1, Matt Giteau, mixing my quality collection of vinyl, the Australian and West Australian Ballet companies, and stimulating conversation accompanied with a nice bottle of red. Hope to meet a few of you out and about some time and find some fellow Wallabies, Western Force and F1 fans...and for those 3 games a year, the State of Origin
                          You are officially the coolest person of the week.

Hello, look forward to having conversations about these

See you on a ride sometime.
                          Originally posted by Semi
                          I ride slowly because I'm a massive faggot.

Comment

Welcome to PSB

Comment

Welcome to PSB

Comment

Working...
                              X