New to PSB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PSB

Hello all, another car guy turned bike fan, I just picked up my first bike today, I am still getting my liscence with alert, so this is just for inspiration. I did go up to the PSB stand at the show but being a lurker I didn't know anyone. Got myself a sweet lid there too.

I love the new bike, its a 2007 with 460kms on the clock. When I saw the VTR in person i loved everything about it, pictures just dont do it justice. I love the honda naked bikes and plan on getting a CBR1000R later down the track.

I'm hoping if I leave it with the prelude overnight it will teach the VTR a thing or two about Vteccin'

Welcome to PSB
    Nice Looking bike, have fun and stay safe
    You know what you get for being a hero? Nothing. You get shot at. A little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy. You get divorced. Your wife can't remember your last name. Kids don't wanna talk to you. Get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy

Comment

Welcome aboard.
      VTR's are a great bike, was sad when I sold mine.
      Enjoy the learning experience, seeya on a ride sometime.
      Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

g,day bb and welcome along!

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Welcome to PSB

Comment

hi ya and welcome

Comment

welcome! and go honda i love my CB600 and would love to try a 1000R one time or another

Comment

Hey there BB6....welcome to PSB.

Comment

Welcome BB,
                  Be warned;
                  Somehow a Ducati could work it's way into your way of thinking if you like the VTR way of riding.

Comment

Welcome to PSB.
                    Look closely to the plate reflection on your bike under the seat on the second picture...look what it says :o

Comment

Originally posted by BrenR1 View Post
                      Welcome to PSB.
                      Look closely to the plate reflection on your bike under the seat on the second picture...look what it says :o
                      Haha nice spot!

Welcome to PSB mate!
                      RAM MOTOSPORT ZX10 RR#191

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Haha it was meant to be, PSB on the side and my initials in the liscence plate ^_^

Originally posted by Jamathi View Post
                        Welcome BB,
                        Be warned;
                        Somehow a Ducati could work it's way into your way of thinking if you like the VTR way of riding.
                        Your right, all this time I've only looked at 250's so was unaware of this incredibly sexy "Ducatti Monster" I saw at the bike show, that is one mean looking bike! It's like a VTR on 'roids! or...a VTR is like a monster not on roids, whatever came first.

Comment

Don't worry man, I'll let you ride my CBR, you'll change your mind about them twins

Comment

pfffffffft watevs man. You just think its faster cos its louder

Comment

dB > hp bra.

Comment

Working...
                              X