Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving east....

Hey Guys and Gals...

I have been on Psb for about 12 months and the knowledge and skills i have been taught/shown/picked up i think have been invaulable...

I am looking at moving East in about 3 wks and want to know if there are other groups over there like PSB for social rides and stuff like that???

anyways any feedback would be appreciated..
    Summer: Long Days... Warm weather - BUY MY BIKE!!!!!! PSB SALE THREAD - BIKE SALES LINK

East is a pretty broad description dude, I dunno if you've noticed, but Australia is almost as tall as it is wide...

Care to narrow it down a touch, or shall us kind souls list each and every community on the eastern seaboard?
    Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Originally posted by mickyjim View Post
      I am looking at moving East in about 3 wks and want to know if there are other groups over there like PSB for social rides and stuff like that???
      Nope, the others just arent the same

Comment

Havent seen any other sites that are as localised as PSB. Netrider is a good place though.
        Originally posted by Amac
        suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Apologies, MELB to be more specific. thanks Melchior i will have a look
          Summer: Long Days... Warm weather - BUY MY BIKE!!!!!! PSB SALE THREAD - BIKE SALES LINK

Comment

Heya mickyjim.

I was on Netrider before moving to Perth from Melbourne. There was a regular coffee night in Southbank for riders back then where you could do a bit of a meet and greet. Went on a few organised rides with them as well.

Honestly though, there isn't the same level of community over east as that which I experienced with PSB.

I'm back east (canberra) now. Roads are certainly better but the company isn't

C

Comment

I am moving to melboune with my family next month... is there any group similar to PCB in Melbourne. I found a group called http://gippslandroadriders.net/ ... But they are far from melbourne and I think they need people to refer you to get registered..

Comment

Working...
              X