Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Mr DJ - Newb rider SOR

Hi all,
    Have finally decided to get myself a 2 wheeler after years of playing with the 4 wheeled and 2 legged variety. Gave up the turbo's and the V8, bought myself a RELIABLE Mazda SP23 and a bike.

Only took me 10 years to get around to it - and like everything else I've bought that has an engine number I've decided to sign up to a forum.

I found out about you bunch of happy souls at the bike show last week and I like your humour and style, so here I am! I'm looking forward to enjoying a laugh on here, adding my 2 cents worth and picking up some advise while I'm at it.

Just got the RE learners at the moment and a 2008 Aprilia RS 125. I had a Hyo for a while until I learnt how to stay upright but she's gone now.

I'm living in Mandurah, with my bike living at a mate's place in Canningvale. Am always up for a weeknight blast to get more experience and to enjoy the thrill of riding.

Other than that; the vital stats are 28, a gemini, a dad, I work in the city, ummm and my fave colour is blue!

Ass is back on a Super Sport!!!

Here's a pic of my new lady. She'll get a name like all my Internal Combustion Engined affairs.

Was thinking April....but that's sounding a bit homo...so I'm still thinking.
    Attached Files

Comment

ola

Dubs

Comment

hiiiii

**did anyone else get that song stuck in their head from thread title??**
        (541): So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda awkward

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbear View Post
          hiiiii

**did anyone else get that song stuck in their head from thread title??**
          yep...

Hello Mr Dj

Comment

Hi ya and welcome

Comment

Hey Mr DJ How ya doing ... we appreicate everything keep on groovin!!

Welcome aboard... nice choice!! 2 smoker FTW!!!
              Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
              One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
              . .

Comment

Thanks guys,
                Yes, the name is Dale Justins and I love music of alllllllllll sorts, particular anything with a beat that makes you feel something. So the troops at work started calling me that a few years back and it's stuck.

The 2 smoker is something totally different for me. I know the insides of a 4 stroke like the back of my hand but have no idea what makes a 2 stroke tick...I'm guessing it's missing some valves or somethng (like a rotary??).

Anyway - I bought her cause I think she's dead sexy to look at with all that polished alloy...and I needed a bit of that in my life at the moment lol.

Comment

You'll have fun reading the 2 Stroke section of the forum then hehehe!!
                  There's some great explanation and links on how they work, and what you can do to them!!
                  Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                  One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                  . .

Comment

hiya and welcome along, hopefully we can get you out and about every couple of nights

Comment

Welcome man,

Nice to meet you on the ride last night.
                      Originally posted by Roger Explosion
                      Running giveway signs is not hooning. Only dangerous actions like reving your engine is...

Comment

You are welcome to the board, Enjoy the whole forum!
                        Simple interest calculator calculation rates mortgage compound high interest savings account

Comment

Welcome aboard Mr DJ and yes that bloody madonna song is now going through my [email protected]#ken head.
                          Torbs

Comment

welcome along Dale, if your bike is in Canningvale, send me a pm if you want to go for a blat, I'm not far from there.

Comment

hey mate, welcome

Comment

Working...
                              X