yet another newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet another newbie!

Hey my name is Robbie, ppl call me rj, i'm 28 yrs old and i have just bought a 2008 Hyosung GT250R blk/grey i got it with 1009k's on the clock. i have my learners permit but my mate i did go riding with had an accident and kinda wrote off his pride and joy so thats down the drain now i have no one to ride with and i know the weather isnt much help either. If someone can help me out i would be very thankfull. As i said i'm just another newbie and dont really know much at all.:mellow:

welcome
    RIP ADRIAN LEE
    16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
    I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

Hi Rjay, welcome to chaos central
      There's a few crew out at Ellenbrook - hopefully can get you shadowed to a few PSB rides...

S.
      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Hey rj, welcome. If you need a shadow, givvus a yell - I'm on hols and will be back in Perth in a week or so. Enjoy the circus that is PSB

Comment

Welcome to PSB

Comment

thankyou very much i dont know what i'm doin here i'm still trying to work out this website lol

Comment

Hiya, see you sometime soon Weather will be tops soon enough

Comment

welcome mate ---
                When life throws you a few curves
                GET YOUR KNEE DOWN!!

Comment

Howdy

Comment

Welcome
                    Karma is a fucking bitch!!! What goes around comes around and you'll get yours!!!

REMEMBER THAT!!!

Comment

Hi ya and welcome

Comment

Working...
                      X