Hey all !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all !

Was told about this site by a lovely helpfull person (you know who you are)

Hi all..

Just moved to Perth from Brisbane a couple of months back (still wondering why) and have just got another bike after 2 years off after a nasty accident between me, a tree, and a semi.. the semi won with the tree a close second

Anyway, couldnt resist any longer and got a new toy.. and I forgot how much I LOVE IT !! so seeing how I dont know anyone here in the lovely city of Perth that has such great weather (yes sarcasm) I thought Id search for a local Perth group and found you guys.

Ok some info about me.. my name is John.. yes boring name, but its easy to remember im 34 and work in IT and sometimes moonlight in security.

Cant wait for any local rides that may come up and get a chance to meet some new people, at least for a while as in a month I have to go in for another operation on my ankle, thanks to the afore mentioned semi so will prob be off again for a few weeks after that.

Bah, enough drivel from me, glad to be here, and hope to ride with you soon !

Cheers.
    Your unique... just like everyone else.
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Welcome in over here too :p

You'll find a bit more activity here!!

Hoep the ops a success
    Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
    One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
    . .

Comment

Welcome to PSB

Comment

Ow doo.
        Dolphin 38.

I don't know whether you noticed Marjory, but the criminal fraternity sometimes indulge in practices called pretending and lying.

Comment

Welcome mate!

Comment

Thanks guys
            Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

G'day
              Nothing wrong with the name John - there are some thoroughly awesome John's out there

Comment

All John's are awesome ! still a boring name..

Comment

G'day and welcome.

Check In The Loop for rides and events, get along and meet some peeps.
                  2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                  In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                  Amen, brother. Amen.
                  My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

hahaha, i love it... i've only been here 2 weeks and i've already got someone else to sign up!! hi john will reply to your pm later on, in the meantime enjoy your ride up around kings park tonight

zooyork x

Comment

Didnt end up going, got changed, jumped on the bike then that frozen wind hit me and I though "bugga that" so got all pretty for nothing

When does it warm up around here !?!?!?!

Comment

mmm Hi and welcome

You didn't happen to ride down Roe Hwy, Gt Eastern Bypass and Gt Eastern earlier this week and ride in a multi coloured jacket??? If so I was the Gixxer 750 in front of you most of the way till I pulled into the servo. Pretty sure it was a '97/98 black ZX6R behind me, didn't look like the front end of a later one

Comment

Nope wasnt me, black jacket and green/black lid for me.

Comment

Hi John, glad you're still with us and able to share your story! Welcome and see you on a ride sometime.

Comment

Yer G-Day.
                              Summer here rocks. Great pubs watching the sun set, bird watching and bling rolling by. Carnt wait.
                              REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                              (anarchy in english )

Comment

Working...
                              X