And from the East there was a star .... :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And from the East there was a star .... :P

Has been suggested to me by a friend who is a member here that it would be a good idea for me join up and see how you westies get on lol ...

Rode a lot in my younger days but then getting married and being a mum and all that related stuff kinda kept me off bikes for longer than I care to admit to lol. But then the kids grew up some and I got rid of hubby .

Managed to realise my dream of getting back onto bikes about two years ago when I bought my CBR600F4. Had so much fun on that learning to ride all over again and finding all the brilliant Adelaide Hills and beyond roads that 6 months ago found the current love of my life - my 2007 VTR1000 Firestorm. Stormy (yeah original I know ... not) and I have 6000km under our belts now and I am loving him and riding even more every day . Looking forward to the warmer weather and many more kms to come.

Have been perusing a few threads here tonight (if nothing else it will give me a few laughs on night shift) and like the humour that I have found so far. May even head back to Perth again for some hols and catch up with you all at some stage
    Last edited by malone; 26-09-2009, 01:33 AM.

Howdoo!

Nice intro, and welcome to PSB.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Hi ya and welcome

Comment

Hi Malone
        Glad to see you finally joined up

Would be great to see you get back over to perth and catch up, possibly even some riding too.
        You should post a link to your group ride footage, for people who haven't seen the roads and countryside around Adelaide.

Welcome to PSB
        Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Thanks darkfibre

I know a little of you roads over there from having lived in Kal for a few years and making trips down to Perth often.

Good idea about the vid .... for those that are interested the following is a link to a vid of some of the ride a few of us did last weekend. A small snippet of the brilliant roads that our Playground has to offer

ridingSA - Motorcycle resources and forums for South Australian riders

Comment

Hi malone - welcome to PSB

S.
            Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Welcome Im a newbie too and its nice to see some girls in here...

Comment

Thanks Sprint and minxx and yep minxx I believe gals can do anything .. even ride litre bikes if thats the toy they like. Boys are not the only ones that can have fun toys

Comment

welcome indeed.
                  May I sugest to take a punt and try to win the current MAD bike?
                  This has already got a rear facing camera (&screen) on it!
                  Shameless plug.
                  If you want I can help you with non electronic kinda purchase,
                  for those of us who are still in the olden dream times,
                  like send cash/cheque and I send tickets all .by aunty post

Comment

Thanks Jamathi for the welcome

Was intending to have a look at the MAD bike today - filling in time at work reading the threads of interest and thats on my list for today. Lol @ olden dream times but I am not a technophobe and can handle the electronic world, my 19yo son sees to that but thanks for the offer. Only thing is, in return, he covets my VTR but he will have to make do with his Hornet for a whiles longer

Comment

we sure can Malone. Hope to see you on one of the rides

Comment

Welcome to PSB and have fun on here!
                        SP RACINGis supported by:
                        MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                        Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                        Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

hi wise women from the east, most people from the east not welcome here, but since you ride a bike, Hi ....yep, just shit stirring, hi.

Comment

Comment

Thanks Kevin .... and very cute Whistler ... ty

Comment

Working...
                              X