Belated Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belated Hello

Sorry for not introducing myself sooner. I'm not really much of a forum person, I've looked at a few and they seem to be dominated by certain cliques, so I thought this would be another typical cliquey place. But one of the reasons I stayed in Perth after a temporary transfer with my job 28 years ago was the friendliness and lack of pretentions here. I see from this forum that this attitude is alive and well despite the influx of new settlers like myself.
    I was off line for the past week due to a faulty 350 metre length of cable between me and the telephone exchange, so I spent some time writing to bring my project up to date. A few copy and pastes and that is done. I have now spent some time today lurking through some of the various topics. There's so much info here and it is a great read. It may take me some time to catch up on all the topics, but I'll do my best.

Congrats to Admin and moderators for such a great forum.

welcome mate, have fun
    TV Antennas - Home theatre installations - TV's wall mounted - Phone and data cabling - TV reception service & repairs - Much more...
    Discounts for PSB members
    ----------
    [email protected] - Ph: 0415 425 524 - or PM me

Comment

Hi and welcome

Comment

Hi ya and welcome

Comment

Nice to meet you mate, welcome to PSB and I look forward to reading about your project
          http://jupiterstravellers.org

Comment

Hey mate, welcome to PSB

Comment

Working...
            X