Newbie on the loose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie on the loose

Gday guys, my names Dave, had my L's for a year and been too slack for my own good, finally woke up and realised i better get my butt into gear and thought i'd start here. Cheers
    (strangely feels like an AA meeting)

hiya dave, got a bike?
    for passing your r-e test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-57420/
    for passing your R class test see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-thread-97314/
    for passing your intermediate excel training coarse see here- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...course-163460/

Comment

Gday kennyboy,
      nah no bike as yet, on the prowl now for my firstie, not expecting much ( with a budget of $2000-$2300 ) but hopefully something comes my way in the very near future, will just start lessons on an instructors bike first.

Comment

Welcome
        Karma is a fucking bitch!!! What goes around comes around and you'll get yours!!!

REMEMBER THAT!!!

Comment

Welcome to PSB

Comment

hey mate,

welcome, im just starting out as well. where abouts SOR are you?, and as for your budget, dont worry, the quokka was a good friend to me, and i scored a nice lil el250 for cheap.

Comment

Cheers all for the welcomes, Lynx, im in Kenwick, will be keeping that quokka nice and close over the next few weeks, hopefully something comes up soon.

Comment

good on you, NothingToGain, the sooner you buy any bike, and get riding anywhere, the better, so you can start to enjoy life, sya soon

Comment

Sunday time ftw I rekon but even better is the PSB people. Some good deals to be had here! (Y)
                  Originally posted by timmay
                  So UC bike spots people speeding, pulls out magnetic siren,
                  and sticks it on his head?

Comment

Gday mate, I got a 250 for sale. PM sent. Welcome to teh PSB 'hood.
                    Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

Comment

welcome NothingToGain if you're in Kenwick, pay a visit to Motorcycles Plus/Motorcycle Masters, as they usually have a few second-hand 250's in there for sale. Mike, Paul and Morry are top blokes
                      Originally posted by Pkunk
                      It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that all blondes with good bodies look 80000000000000000000000x without blonde hair

Comment

cheers alpha will do, been looking a little bit but since joining up here ive seen more bikes for sale than ever lol

Comment

Hi ya and welcome

Comment

Working...
                          X