ooh dear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooh dear

well after leaving the biking mecca of Spain to WA i'm struggling with straights. done a couple of track days but they so far between. Riding a zx9r which is too fast after my ducati supersport.
    i'm a lover of tight technical bends, not super fast but have the bike right on its side.
    i'm an offshore worker so if anyone fancies midweek or anyday ride drop me a line.

based in Northern subs

Daren

oooh daren, welcome along

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Welcome to PSB mate. Have fun on here and I no doubt see you on a trackday some time....
      SP RACINGis supported by:
      MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
      Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
      Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

hi ya and welcome

Comment

oh dear sad lack of unstraight roads around here, but there are some, hook up for a ride when you're on shore and you'll soon be having fun

See ya

Comment

hola, welcome

Comment

Welcome buddy - heaps of offshore/mine workers on here, I usually do a run down south or up north during the weekdays im home - keep an eye out on the In the loop section.

Enjoy!

Comment

Olay!

Got any pics of the roads in Spain you used to ride on?

Comment

Head south for an overnighter and ride between Bridgetown and Nannup. Some awesome roads down that way. Compared to the flat and straight of the coastal plain of Perth, anyway. If you're after altitude changes you're on the wrong side of the country.

Oh, and welcome to PSB!
                  2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                  In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                  Amen, brother. Amen.
                  My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Working...
                  X