Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Hi all,

Im a 26 yr old bean counter from northern suburbs. I've decided to switch to two wheels a few weeks ago, since then I've been doing plenty of research to decide which bike I should buy.

The various posts on this website have provided me with plenty of great info and have helped a lot.

I have finally decided to go with a Kwaka Ninja 250R.....I'll be picking it up in a couple of weeks..cant wait. Until then i'll be getting some lessons under my belt to make sure I dont make any expense mistakes....

I'm looking forward to getting amongst the group rides and meeting many of you, they sound like alot of fun!!

Cheers Tom.

g,day tjp ! getting a bike at this time of year is great.

welcome

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Hi ya and welcome

Comment

Hiya and welcome, guess we'll be seeing you soon

Comment

Welcome Tom

there are always people willing to help out or just take off on a ride so just yell out.
          Men have motorcycles while women have menstrual cycles, you can't talk to either while they are on it. The women's also has a sound, it goes nag-na-nag-nag-nag, biiiiiitch-bitch-biiiiiiiitch!

Comment

great choice of bike.. im in similar position to you atm. Picked myself up a 250R ninja and now getting the licence

Comment

Working...
            X