Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell happened in the GP yesterday???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell happened in the GP yesterday???

I saw the last half of the last lap and saw Tamada take Gibernau out, what the hell?? Apparently he's been disqualified and so has another rider from an incident in the firsat corner after the start.

Ben, what happened? Anyone?

results etc at www.motogp.com

Comment

Hopkins is suspended until Australia for taking out himself, Checa, Bayliss and i think Edwards at turn one. He admitted his mistake and plenty of other riders have done the same this year but no-one has been suspended because of it. By all means a penalty was in order but he copped it a bit harsh i reckon. Tamada's was just a racing incident, Gibernau had enough room but they came together under brakes...... nothing in it but now I think Hayden has been promoted to third. Hayden was definitely on it!!! He was so sideways into some of the turns :shock:

Some good news from the GP was young Aussie Casey Stoner finished 2nd in the 125s

Comment

that was classic.. gotta be pissed off with that happening on the last lap
        Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Thats kick ass about Casey!!! Good shit kid!!

Comment

A win at Phillip Island???

Comment

hell yeah, with the home crowd behind him, it's very possible!!

Comment

Working...
              X