Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Confirmed* Rossi goes to Yamaha - moves in GP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Confirmed* Rossi goes to Yamaha - moves in GP!!!

So there it is and to be announced later tonight that Rossi will take most, not all, but most of his team along to Yamaha for next season. And who slots into his spot in the Honda team? Well word was for a while that Edwards will be riding Rossi's old bike but no, it looks like Alex Barross will be throwing a leg over the ride that was Rossi's. So moves in GP will be big maybe.
    Surely now the other teams and riders will be announcing their perspective moves ready for next season.
    This move to Yamaha for Rossi will definatly bring a huge and even more exciting season next year, looking forward to MotoGP 2004

Of course for the last round tonight on 10 or if your lucky, you'll see it this afternoon on Fox, Rossi's has the top spot with a surprise from Edwards in the second row.

Bring it!!!

Now THIS is guna be a fun year of racing comming up.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Shit yeh,

Can't wait for the road trip to the MotoGp next year.

Comment

man, we're going to have a pharkin great time!!! Can't wait to be out there with you guys!

Comment

Re: *Confirmed* Rossi goes to Yamaha - moves in GP!!!

So there it is and to be announced later tonight that Rossi will take most, not all, but most of his team along to Yamaha for next season. And who slots into his spot in the Honda team? Well word was for a while that Edwards will be riding Rossi's old bike but no, it looks like Alex Barross will be throwing a leg over the ride that was Rossi's. So moves in GP will be big maybe.  
          Surely now the other teams and riders will be announcing their perspective moves ready for next season.
          This move to Yamaha for Rossi will definatly bring a huge and even more exciting season next year, looking forward to MotoGP 2004

Of course for the last round tonight on 10 or if your lucky, you'll see it this afternoon on Fox, Rossi's has the top spot with a surprise from Edwards in the second row.  

Bring it!!!
          Edwards was always going to Honda, he was never to take Rossi bike, he was to partner up with Sete on the Moviestar Honda's.
          As I said before, Dion told me over a month ago Rossi was 99% signed, and that came from his old team boss working for Team Yamaha Europe (Holland).

Next year will be super and don't right Rossi off! he will put the input into it during the off season to turn it into threat for Honda and Ducati.
          All in all next year will be a close year, Sete on a Honda, Biaggi on Honda and Edwards if he gets the same support! Word has it Honda said every rider will get the same equipement (shit I wonder why?) Ducati will run the same team so there input on the old machine will assist them develope next years improved model. Don't forget about Hayden, last half off the season has been well and next year will be his second time around and experience always counts for some thing. 8)
          I don't know about Barros! he left Honda, and has done fuck all on the Yamaha, and with Sete and Biaggi and Edwards who needs him? :oops:
          Remember this is the rumour or silly part of the season, will take 2 to 4 weeks before deals are set in concrete.

Comment

And how about what Mick Doohan said re Nicky Hayden "he's the next world champion" and I reckon he could be a strong contender next season, what about the Ducati satellite team as well? Apparently they're running 2 more bikes???

Shit there's going to be some unbelieveable battles for the finish line!!

Gives me a hard on just thinking about it!

Comment

And how about what Mick Doohan said re Nicky Hayden \"he's the next world champion\" and I reckon he could be a strong contender next season, what about the Ducati satellite team as well? Apparently they're running 2 more bikes???

Shit there's going to be some unbelieveable battles for the finish line!!

Gives me a hard on just thinking about it!
              The second Ducati team will be running this years bike, plus I don't rate Hodgson over the other riders.

As for Hayden, he is doing all the right things at the right time, he also has been getting assistance from Rossi, could explain form change over the last 4 to 5 races.
              May be with any luck, we could have 3 to 4 riders able to win the Championship on the very last race, that would be AWESOME (Sete, Biagi, Hayden, Rossi, Bayliss all within 25 points with one race to run!! Now bring it on!!

Comment

Well its been a pretty good year this year with some fantastic battles between Rossi and Sete so next year will be shit hot :o

And if u guys are going to go on about the bloody road trip to MotoGP for 2004........do it in some other part of the forum please coz I cant go again and i will be damned if I am going to have to listen to it all over the bloody site :evil: 8)
                Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Well, as a Rossi fan I reckon it sucks - I want to see him on a Honda or a Ducati, not a fucking Yamaha. But I guess that's life.

Neil Hodgson is confirmed for a satellite Ducati team, the team will run two bikes - making it likely Ruben Xaus will be his partner.

Colin Edwards & Noriyuki Haga are both confirmed to leave Aprilia at the end of this season.

(spoiler!)
                  Casey Stoner won his first GP race today! Go you good thing!

Comment

Oh nice 1 CASEY!!!!!!!

Ok no more results please, watching it on 10 tonight so dont spoil it 9 :x
                    Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Actually.. can someone tell me where/how this was confirmed? I thought Rossi was going to wait until after the race to announce it...

Comment

yahoo!!!
                        now i can wear my rossi replica helmet on my r1!!!!

Comment

Nice 1 Zip!

Yeah I thought that too 9, but u know Campo, if its on the Web somewhere he will find the bloody thing. Calvin was pretty adamant though that it was confirmed so maybe he could tell ya :idea:

Comment

Well, as a Rossi fan I reckon it sucks - I want to see him on a Honda or a Ducati, not a fucking Yamaha. But I guess that's life.

Neil Hodgson is confirmed for a satellite Ducati team, the team will run two bikes - making it likely Ruben Xaus will be his partner.

Colin Edwards & Noriyuki Haga are both confirmed to leave Aprilia at the end of this season.

(spoiler!)
                            Casey Stoner won his first GP race today! Go you good thing!
                            Ruben Xaus has been pushed to the AMA?

Comment

Calvin: Dunno? Nothing's official.. I would doubt he'd go to the AMA though, a giant step backwards that'd be.. I guess we'll know soon enough anyway!

Oh yeah, Casey Stoner has (officially) signed to the KTM / Red Bull 125cc GP team for 2004.

Comment

Working...
                              X