Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIM Statement Stoner & Rossi - Jerez 2011

Stoner Rossi incident dismissed | Fox Sports

Dunno what footage that the FIM saw but there were seven marshals around Rossi, clearly the FIM is as corrupt as FIFA
    DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

They state this....
    "After reviewing various videos of the incident between Valentino Rossi and Casey Stoner during the race of theGrand Prix of Spain on 3 April 2011 and hearing the explanation from Juan Alvarez, Director of the Circuito de Jerez, the Race Direction has decided that the behaviour of the track marshals was safe and appropriate," the FIM said in their statement.
    Then they state this...
    "The Race Direction recommends the current rules be reviewed by the Grand Prix Commission in order to study possible solutions that may results in better procedures."
    Contradictory much?

Comment

Yeah, what they mean is, "No action would be appropriate, as marshals can't be fined or sanctioned in any way, because they are marshals. But you can expect a change of rules to prevent controversy in the future."

Look forward to the 'no marshal assistance' rule in 2012.
      The Twitter

Comment

The ruling was 'Stoner had a point, everyone watching saw it, we can't do anything about it now.' What bemuses me is they were spaniards, Rossi's an Italian, Stoner was on a spanish sponsored bike. Surely one of 'em would've gotten down to it to save some spanish(esq) pride? Weird.

Still, good case study for marshall training - what to do with two or more bikes down: split up numb nuts.
        Holder of

Team KL 2011. Round 3 - the biggest yet

Comment

It was siesta time during that part of marshall training
          When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

I think it was during the race too.
            Holder of

Comment

Originally posted by Nickerz View Post
              The ruling was 'Stoner had a point, everyone watching saw it, we can't do anything about it now.' What bemuses me is they were spaniards, Rossi's an Italian, Stoner was on a spanish sponsored bike. Surely one of 'em would've gotten down to it to save some spanish(esq) pride? Weird.

Still, good case study for marshall training - what to do with two or more bikes down: split up numb nuts.
              And stoners teamate and main opposition comes from...
              yes, i am ignorant
              yes, i am a prick
              no, i don't care
              you make me sick

Comment

^^ It's a conspiracy!
                Holder of

Comment

Working...
                X