X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoGP - Sepang Sep 10th

Ok peeps,

I have heard quite a few people saying they wouldn't mind going to the Sepang GP in Malaysia this year, soooo I was wondering who was actually serious about going???

I have a few contacts in the travel industry (was in the industry for about 6 years) and hopefully they would be able to help me out with a special deal including flights, accommdation and GP passes if we get a certain number of people..

Now the prices aren't actually out as yet but should be coming in the next few weeks so if people let me know then I can see what I can do..

Imagine - "PSB takes Malaysia by storm" :o
    * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Originally posted by bladebabe@Feb 6 2006, 09:57 AM
    Ok peeps,

I have heard quite a few people saying they wouldn&#39;t mind going to the Sepang GP in Malaysia this year, soooo I was wondering who was actually serious about going???

I have a few contacts in the travel industry (was in the industry for about 6 years) and hopefully they would be able to help me out with a special deal including flights, accommdation and GP passes if we get a certain number of people..

Now the prices aren&#39;t actually out as yet but should be coming in the next few weeks so if people let me know then I can see what I can do..

Imagine - "PSB takes Malaysia by storm"* :o
    [snapback]223390[/snapback]

for sure definatly just needs to make sure ive got that week off if not ill take the time off
    Is Dead

Comment

I&#39;d love too.. Lived in Malaysia for 2 years and never made it to MotoGP. Did the JGTC and F1 twice..

*sigh* if only I had the holidays..
      bikeless

Comment

Hmm. MotoGP for my birthday. That&#39;d be something a bit different for my 24th.
        *argh! I&#39;m getting old*
        Will look into it. How long you think we&#39;d need to take off? 4 days? A week?
        Any kind of price range, even a rough one?

Comment

Hmm. MotoGP for my birthday. That&#39;d be something a bit different for my 24th.
          *argh! I&#39;m getting old*
          Will look into it. How long you think we&#39;d need to take off? 4 days? A week?
          Any kind of price range, even a rough one?
          [/b]
          Depends how long you want to be there... I would say minimum 4 days for a whirl-wind trip... not sure how much as new travel season prices are not out yet, but going on last years specials to KL prob about $600-800 for accomm and flights plus the GP pass

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

Depends how long you want to be there... I would say minimum 4 days for a whirl-wind trip... not sure how much as new travel season prices are not out yet, but going on last years specials to KL prob about $600-800 for accomm and flights plus the GP pass
            [/b]
            Far out that is much much cheaper then I was expecting. Would just about cost more to go see it at Phillip Island!

Comment

Depends how long you want to be there... I would say minimum 4 days for a whirl-wind trip... not sure how much as new travel season prices are not out yet, but going on last years specials to KL prob about $600-800 for accomm and flights plus the GP pass[/b]
              Would have expected it to be a bit more...seeing as how the airfare component alone is $1000 (approx)...and Sepang is at least 1/2 hr from KL...so there would be travel expenses (albeit probably cheap). Do the airlines/travel agents do GP specials? or just try and sell it off as a KL 4 day jaunt?

Steve
              Originally posted by Viper
              I'm probably fucking something up.
              FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
              Administrator

Comment

as I said the above is only a GUESS based on the specials that are advertised in the papers.... and NOT including GP passes...

Hopefully in the next few weeks I can have a more realistic pricing for you all

Comment

count me in! (+1)

i&#39;ll do a week away, then fly back to melb for the PI GP. yee haaa!
                  "life&#39;s pretty straight without TWISTIES"

Comment

Do they have an "afterburner" ride day after the GP as per the WSB and GP at Phillip Island ????
                    Might be worth hiring a bike and riding doing a ride day if it is possible.

Comment

We did Sepang GP last year. Used frequent flyer points to get to Singapore and then caught the train to KL. The train is cheap but takes a fair part of a day.

You can buy the GP tickets online and they cost bugger all. The pit walk is also very cheap.

Stayed in KL and commuted to the circuit. You can use public transport, which is interesting, but takes way too long. The best thing is to negotiate a cab. It cost us about $35 aus to be dropped at the circuit and then picked up after the race. For a group you would get a small bus.

PI is a better viewing circuit. Sepang has great facilities and you can sit in the stands over the start finish line and look into Rossi&#39;s garage.

Comment

HEY KYMMIE HOLIDAYS ARE BOOKED

Comment

Marcus and I are interested...keep my posted ok?
                          BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY ARE THE ONES THAT LET THE LIGHT IN

Comment

On the wagon.

Comment

Im keen as, a friend of mine was up there couple of years ago said it was awesome and heaps cheaper than Phillip Island. I was going to Phillip island but have decided not too and are doing something different and going to LeMans, Mugello and Catalunya so yes would love to make another one and make Sepang, keep us posted. Good work Blade Babe
                              DOCWA

Comment

Working...
                              X