New TT Legends Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TT Legends Documentary

Apparently it was on UK TV and is coming to YouTube soon. I've subscribed.

“How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

My admiration for these blokes is immeasurable.
    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

The same guys... but the more i see of the Ulster GP, the more interested I am in that, too.

“Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

I've been watching this on Foxtel. It follows TT legends team for the 2012 season competing in Endurance and road race events. It's worth a watch.

Comment

yep, me too mikeg.

it really is a great documentary and only serves to increase my admiration for the guys involved exponentially.

Comment

Episode 1 - Meet the TT Legends team

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
              The same guys... but the more i see of the Ulster GP, the more interested I am in that, too.

The best racing I have sceen is the ulster , not live unfortunately, TV .
              Still awsome though.
              REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
              (anarchy in english )

Comment

Episode 2 - The Bol D'Or - 24hr race

Comment

Yer Ep 2 I watched the other day.

Spoiler: show
                  When Cameron came off and had to push the bike back? Then they repaired it in (what was said 15 mins) I was like...no waaaaaay....

Can't wait for the rest, gives a real good look into what they go through just for racing!

Comment

Episode 3 - The Northwest 200

Comment

Fantastic.

I really like this series. They just need to release the new episodes a bit faster!!

Comment

Episode 4 - The IOM TT (part 1)

Comment

Episode 5 - The IOM TT (part 2)

Comment

Episode 6 - Suzuka 8hr Race

Comment

Episode 7 - Oschersleben 8hr Race

Comment

Working...
                              X