who will be the king !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who will be the king !!

ok , the season is about to start , the riders are all settled down in their new teams and it's looking like being a fantastic season !! will rossi still rain supreme?? i wanna know how people think the championship will end up !! top three ! and who will make the hard call and take a guess at who will win the first race of the season ??

edwards, bayliss and rossi will be the top three for me. not necessarily in that order though. i reckon edwards will win the first race

Comment

calvin will be fourth

Comment

Who ever it is, this year should be great...
        Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

1) Rossi
          2) Gibernau
          3) Capirossi

Gibernau will win first race, although I get this feeling that Rossi is guna have somthing to prove strieght up.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Rossi, Capirossi, Edwards. Bayliss will definitely be in there if the new bike is a little easier to ride. A Honda to take the first win..... just a guess 8)

Comment

Also Barross has confirmed he has signed to take Rossi's ride at Repsol Honda so I am sure if he rides like he did at the end of 02 he will be up the front. Honda are yet to release an official statement.

Comment

1-Capirossi 2-Bayliss 3-Gibernau
                1st race-Capirossi
                i'm gonna bet that ducatis are the machines to beat in 04..got this strange feeling...

Comment

1. Rossi
                  2. Gibernau
                  3. Bayliss
                  20. Biaggi
                  ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

Well were do you start?
                    Top bike will be the Honda, so the Championship winniner should be on a Honda.
                    Top Rider is Rossi, so he should be un there.
                    Remembering Barros's last year on a Honda, with 4 rounds to go they gave him a RCV211 and he beat Rossi.
                    My selection will be something like this;
                    1. Barros.
                    2. Gibernau,
                    3. Rossi,
                    and the tail;
                    4. Biaggi,
                    5. Capirossi,
                    6. Bayliss,
                    7. Edwards,
                    8) 8)

Comment

Gibernau to win the first race,2nd to Capirossi 3rd to Biaggi.

The tittle

I reckon Gibernau,Rossi both Ducatis and biaggi will be tight but I'll go for Gibernau to win..

Although if Rossi and Yamaha can get it together quick then he might and probably will continue to walk away with it...
                      so Championship at the end -
                      1,Gibernau
                      2,Rossi
                      3,Capirossi

Comment

Jeremy Burgess has been working with Yamaha Europe keeping an eye on the building of Rossi's bikes. He said if they listen to what Rossi wants then there shouldn't be any problem for them to be up front from the start. And with Rossi being the freak of a rider he is then I wouldn't be surprised to still see him win the first round.

Comment

1. Rossi
                          2. Capirossi
                          3. Bayliss (if he dosen't crash!)
                          4. Gibernau

But yeah I still think Rossi will dominate, we all seen him beat the worlds best by a huge margain when he got that 10 sec penalty.. after seeing that ride I have no doubt in my mind that he can kick arse even on a under par machine. The thing is with most of his team going with him I am sure they will get that bike up to scratch in the pre-season pracs.

With the ducks maturing and Troy knowing the tracks/bike better we never know, damn it would be nice to have another Aussie show em who is boss! Damn Australia kicks serious arse on the world sporting arenas!
                          Will you insure me?!

Comment

Rossi will be hard to beat, so he is still number one in my opinion. Barros moving to Honda will be a huge move I think. We all saw what he could do on a 4 stroke Honda. Hayden was getting better and better as the season went on, and was quite impressive in the later races.

The Ducati's are fast, but will they have the same problems with tire ware and putting the power to the ground?

I think Rossi will be champ, Barros second and Bayliss and Hayden will be fighting out for third.

Bring on April, I can't wait.

Comment

My thoughts,

Barros
                              Valentino
                              Capriossi
                              Bayliss
                              Edwards

Comment

Working...
                              X