Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 discussion thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some qualifying drama between Marquez and Rossi.

MotoGP social media channels are gonna be fun.

If only the KTMs were this good every qualifying. Hopefully they keep the pace tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhino View Post
      I've always been a nervous rider.
      Stiff and waiting for shit to happen.
      The product of my first bike being a 750 twin and no 250 experience.

I achieved this only once, on a country ride. The boundary of the helmet visor fell away and it felt like I was just floating.
      Very cool.

But as my bikes got more expensive and I spent less time on them - my fear went up, my ability went down - and I stopped enjoying it.

The bike will go soon.
      This might be of interest to you:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment...is-darkest-day

It sound's like bogus American self-help shyte, but the Ceri Evans he speaks of has gone on to help the Mercedes F1 team, Arsenal FC etc etc. Unless you are an arrogant arse like Carl Fogarty or such like we've probably all had moments of doubt/fear of failure that have crippled or ruined opportunity's.

http://www.noted.co.nz/health/health...ch-to-thinking

I'm a cynical ol' bastard, usually hate this kind of shit, but I'm thinking it might be worth a read....be great to enjoy the moment sitting on the dummy grid, rather than have the nerves swooping around in my guts like Lancaster bombers.

Comment

• Gutted for Quattararo. I doubt there'd be many people out there who would have been disappointed to see him take the win after that performance.

Comment

• Have to wonder how a Zarco/Fabio team would be doing tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p1 View Post
            Have to wonder how a Zarco/Fabio team would be doing tbh.
            Yes, same here. That Petronas squad under Zeelenberg seems incredibly supportive, would suit Zarco down to the ground.

Speaking of Zarco, can someone explain how/why he got a 3 place grid penalty for the clash with Oliveira, and Lorenzo got nothing for taking out 3 of the 4 front runners at Barcelona? It's a bad joke.

Comment

• Zarco replaced by Kallio for rest of 2019
              The Frenchman was due to leave Red Bull KTM Factory Racing at the end of the season but they have parted ways early

Comment

• Miller drops the c-bomb before his parc ferme interview, commentator dorks apologise for it

Brilliant

Comment

• Originally posted by slowpoke View Post

Speaking of Zarco, can someone explain how/why he got a 3 place grid penalty for the clash with Oliveira, and Lorenzo got nothing for taking out 3 of the 4 front runners at Barcelona? I
                  Zarco was going for a stupid pass. Lorenzo was in some way trying to avoid Dovi and was not really making a pass. The consequences are (apparently) not taken into consideration.

Comment

• Rossi with new Crew Chief for 2020
                    https://www.motogp.com/en/news/2019/...-charge/311289

Comment

• Zarco maybe test rider for Yamaha, but I reckon he's holding out to see what happens with Lorenzo's seat...
                      https://www.motogp.com/en/news/2019/...st-team/311355

Lorenzo has hurt himself, bad riding bikes he can't/won't adapt to. His confidence must be down down around his ankles.

Comment

• Quartararo has been rev limited due to having fewer engines. Look what happened to Bautista when he had 500 revs taken away which is what Quartararo has been dealing with all season. Now the season is nearing an end and they have enough engines left to last they're going to increase his revs. This'll be interesting.
                        https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/93...ittle-more-rpm

Comment

• Rev limited and hes not that far behind the factory Yamahas on his rookie year.

Bit embarrassing for Vinales and Rossi.

Comment

• GOAT?

if Rossi>Ago then Marquez>Rossi

Comment

• Until Rossi retires and several years pass I don't think Marquez will get a look in as the GOAT for a while. They said Marc got his 8th title 3 years earlier than Rossi.

Being able to stick his overtake on Fabio certainly illustrates what he's made of.

If Fabio won that race his win would be overshadowed by Marc taking the title. His first win will come, and when it does all the glory will be his.

Comment

• MM was always going to be the GOAT, it was a matter of time.

Today is that time. Will just be making harder for the next one from now on.
                                They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Working...
                                X