No announcement yet.

Wsbk 2019 (the Bautista show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This season is getting better and better.
    The Barista is heading to Honda. 😂😂😂😂
    Jumping on a bike that hasn’t won shit for years and doesn’t have monumental rev limits.... like 250rpm 😂😂😂😂

Dushati: What a mob of Flogs.
    AB: Flog Supremo

Comment

Attention Admin

This thread needs to be renamed to ‘Rea Show -Kawasaki’ again.

Fuck! Those new Dushatis are giant killers eh?
      And those ex MotoGP riders are a class above the WSB riders.
      I’ll check the results again. I think a Honda may have come in, in front of them. 😂😂😂😂

Comment

5 in 5. Bloody good effort.
        Quiet in here.
        No congratulations to the rider, manufacturer or team.
        I suppose, “When you are hot, you are hot.”

So, it is now left up to me.
        Congratulations JR, EU Kawasaki, Kawasaki. A job superbly executed.

What can be said about Dushati’s wonder bike?
        Sweet fuck all and even less about MotoGP riders ability to show WSB riders their vastly ultimate riding ability.

The Honda May make a few more tighter corners for him next year.

Comment

The bloke won the championship and still keeps at it.
          where is Dushati?
          Where is Bautista?
          Bridesmaids, AGAIN.

I guess Dushati aren’t shipping their complementary “WSBk Winner 2019” decals to those who bought those expensive bricks.

Comment

I know you write to be inflammatory, but I think that the dichotomy of the 2019 WSBK season was actually really good, although the individual races were a lot less impressive due to the dominance of a single rider for most of them.

Sadly for Bautisita this year, he just didn't have the consistency of Rea (i.e. finish in the top 2 or 3 every race). I don't know the reason for his mid season slump (possibly co-incides with his contract negotiations?), but look forward to the new season.

BMW had some impressive results for a new model, Lowes to Kawasaki & Razgatiogli (?) to Yamaha will shuffle the board a bit, bit I don't think will do enough to unseat Rea from a 6th championship, unless something goes wrong with the Kawasaki.

The rest of the shuffles are also interesting, Camier to Barni Racing, a US rider into GRT. Disappointing to not see more WSS riders make the transition to the larger capacity bikes.
            Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

BlackFZR, Thank you.

Very admirable you give the little Irishman and the team their due credit.
              I found it odd that as long he was getting beaten at the beginning of the season there was a noticeable glee amongst the members and comments of how superior a MotoGP rider was than the best of the WSBk field.

Posting in the thread after the ‘Coffee Maker’ had run out of steam may have spurred some acknowledgement of the ability of JR, Kawasaki EU and Kawasaki.

But no.

Soon as the ‘Coffee Maker’ and Dushati fell off the perch the silence was deafening.

Comment

Nah, thread went dead about when PSB went down.
                Last edited by Kristy; 28-10-2019, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Damn! I must be gifted to work around the broken forum.

Comment

Activity in thread was up to mid-April, then nothing for 3 months - i.e. when forum was down.

Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
                    Damn! I must be gifted to work around the broken forum.
                    You might just be a lot more determined than most to navigate the forum. I am subscribed to three threads - that's the limit of my forum activity. Not having the latest posts function available unfortunately curtailed the interactive nature of the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                      Activity in thread was up to mid-April, then nothing for 3 months - i.e. when forum was down.

You might just be a lot more determined than most to navigate the forum. I am subscribed to three threads - that's the limit of my forum activity. Not having the latest posts function available unfortunately curtailed the interactive nature of the forum.
                      Kristy there is a new posts button at the top now that does show new posts since your last login...
                      Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

So what does everyone think of the chances of the new Fireblade to come out next year, some impressive specs going from the links No V4 RC212 derivative as was rumoured just a "normal" inline 4 configuration but with some decent tech 2 decent riders as well

#1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                        Originally posted by Phildo
                        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                        Originally posted by filbert
                        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Para045 View Post
                          [LEFT][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=12px][FONT=arial]So what does everyone think of the chances of the new Fireblade to come out next year,
                          Considering it has a "A ribbed ‘turbulator’" I'm sure it will get people excited.

Not a fan of the wings but must say, it has one of the nicest looking standard exhausts and hopefully the bike can be competitive.
                          Last edited by datsikk; 10-11-2019, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Another link

Cycleworld.com - 2021 Honda CBR1000RR-R Chassis is Aimed at World Superbike

#1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                            Originally posted by Phildo
                            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                            Originally posted by filbert
                            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

I hope the Honda is competitive. It’s good for the sport, it’s good for us.
                              Although...... it seems Honda Oz are only bringing the SP to Oz which in my mind is self defeating.
                              They may as well carry on painting the old CBR-RR in REPSOL colours and continue marketing it as “Own the same bike Marquez rides.”
                              Maybe it is an interim sales ploy since their sports bikes sales have declined so they will wait a year for WSBk success to ignite their brands sports bike interest.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
                                I hope the Honda is competitive. It’s good for the sport, it’s good for us.
                                Although...... it seems Honda Oz are only bringing the SP to Oz which in my mind is self defeating.
                                They may as well carry on painting the old CBR-RR in REPSOL colours and continue marketing it as “Own the same bike Marquez rides.”
                                Maybe it is an interim sales ploy since their sports bikes sales have declined so they will wait a year for WSBk success to ignite their brands sports bike interest.
                                Because your ZX-10R is the same bike Rea rides?

Hand off it old fella....

Repsols have never been sold as a motoGP bike. It's a fan thing, like black winter testing colours or whatever. Or wearing a Kawasaki t-shirt.

If Kawasaki had the balls to actually race in MotoGP, rather than against an air compressor OEM, an SUV/limo manufacturer, and a couple of non-funded satellite teams nobody cared about for the past decade, they might even do a MotoGP replica themselves.

Hats off to KTM and Aprilia for actually having the balls to race in GP and come 6th through 22nd place until they figure shit out. Unlike "mummy i only wanna play on easy mode" (with MotoGP budget) kawasaki heavy industries.

Dorna should include Kawasaki in the MotoGP standings anyway. Zero points per season until they make an effort. At least Avintia ducati will beat somebody.
                                Last edited by thro; 02-12-2019, 05:55 PM.
                                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                                X