length 2:11
    size 4,892 Kb

Big it up

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

haha that is awesome!!!!

hoffman's is awesome!!! :shock: :shock:

also Tamada looked like he could go on forever... if only there was enough track

Oh.. i want a V4 ducati... dont spose they have any for sale?? cheapies??

---

P.S. Ur a bastard... now im looking forward to the new season even more! argh... getting.... itchy....

Comment

they are awesome. i could do wheelies like that if i had that sort of power . my sp-1 with full system, power commander and lowered gearing can barely get the front up (when i'm riding it - other people can crack it up in second )

anyone who has seen any of the "fast bikes" vids would have seen shakey doing stand-ups on old gsxr600's for miles...he should be good value on the prilia. although colin edwards' comment "if anyone can ride it harder than me i'll give them a blowjob" might say something about the bike :? . i can't wait for the season to get cranking either. should be awesome... 8)

Comment

they are awesome. i could do wheelies like that if i had that sort of power  . my sp-1 with full system, power commander and lowered gearing can barely get the front up (when i'm riding it - other people can crack it up in second   )

anyone who has seen any of the \"fast bikes\" vids would have seen shakey doing stand-ups on old gsxr600's for miles...he should be good value on the prilia. although colin edwards' comment \"if anyone can ride it harder than me i'll give them a blowjob\" might say something about the bike :?  . i can't wait for the season to get cranking either. should be awesome... 8)
        Your SP-1 should piss it up, I had to be carefull not to flip mine :oops: Got it on video me doing a Max Biaggi on the SP-1 :shock: not good almost crapped the dacks :evil:

Comment

it comes up beautifully, but jarrid has this problem with a limp wrist..............

used to watch the fast bikes vids for hours on end wishing like hell i could do some of that stuff. bastards...

Comment

the bike does wheelies easily...i don't

Comment

Don't despair Jarrid, cause you not the only one with that problem. ohhhhhhh *masda74 slaps himself silly and wakes up from day-dreaming*
              how i wish i had some skills.
              Masda74

Comment

Find a back street with nothing around, no houses no cars, fuck all. Then just practice with a mate, little by little, if you have a handy cam around tape it, because when you think you have the front wheel 1 mtr in the air, then you check it out on tape and find you are only 1 foot in the air, it gives you some assistance / direction.
                Practice makes perfect 8)

Comment

Working...
                X