Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MotoGP Melbourne '04.....A Trip....Any takers ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoGP Melbourne '04.....A Trip....Any takers ?????

Hey guys. Well we are a fair way away from it but packages soon start coming out for the MotoGP in Melbourne. I myself will be going but I thought maybe a PE contingent could travel the continent to watch the excitement unfold...Just a thought...If you guys are interested lets see a show of hands and when I get some numbers. I'll go searching.

Thx Guys
    Nick
    "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Mm looking in to it at the moment as well. will probably have to be with the gf as well though :roll:

Comment

Are you talking riding or flying over?

Comment

well to be honest I'm not quite sure yet.....I appreciate that people have jobs, study and what not to contend with....I'm open to ideas....personally I would prefer to fly over, less hassle with finding areas for bikes and things like that and also if anyone comes off (hope not) they are out of action........the more people the less the cost of airfares and accomodation...
        "Continuous effort--not strength or intelligence--is the key to unlocking our potential." - W. Churchill

Comment

BB was proposing a trip for the GP and Bathurst. Maybe you guys should co-ordinate ur efforts ..

BB .. still thinking about it ? any further along with the idea ??
          Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Yeh still planing it at this stage.

Just to recap.

Ship bike to Melbourne, then fly over, pickup bike and ride to Bathurst NSW (via the victorian alps and the snowy mounts)to watch the V8 Supercars run amuck.

Then take the next week and ride from Bathurst to Phillip Island to watch the MotoGP by what ever means that we all decide, back through the snowy or what ever, basically up to the group.

Then on the following monday, ride back to melbourne and ship our bikes back. should be back late monday nite.

Just want to see if there is going to be a track day at Phillip Island as I would love to ride around the track again. It is a fantastic circuit and highly recommend it if available.

BB.

Comment

how long would that trip be ??? roughly....just to work out for my work ???

Comment

Working...
              X