Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian Superbikes Rd 4 Wanneroo on Ten.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Superbikes Rd 4 Wanneroo on Ten.

SAASC Wanneroo Superbike Coverage On Sunday 11th July On Network TEN

Tune in on Sunday 11th July at 12.30pm in the afternoon to watch the one-hour Network TEN special covering the Superbike racing from round 4 of the SAASC at Wanneroo Raceway. The coverage from this round I am told is meant to be action packed and looks great.

So tell your friends who might not know it is on, set the video machine if you are going to be out and about at 12.30pm Sunday 11th or sit down and watch some great racing action on Australia's own home of motorsport Network TEN. 8)

Your not on there payroll are you..

Comment

I'll tape it, but Calvin, you really ought to ask Ten for a job plugging them like that.

Good luck to all who are racing.

Comment

Your not on there payroll are you..
        Gonna say 'great minds think alike' then noticed the ZX10R & remembered seeing your old SP down Mack1, so it's doubly true.

Comment

Boy that was quick, a second ago you had a 9r now a 10R.. you don't muck around...
          Great bike ay.

Comment

cool stuff, and another note on that its 0338 im off to bed

Comment

cool stuff, and another note on that its 0338 im off to bed
              pussy

Comment

No, not on the pay roll :oops: Found it on the Aus-Superbikes web site. Still would not miss it, plenty of action :oops:

Comment

FOX Sports have just notifyed us of a change of plans. Originally we were told that the 2004 SAASC shows wouldn't go to air until after the Olympics, that has now changed. FOX Sports will start off the 20 hours of coverage by running three one hour shows on consecutive Tuesday evenings(13th, 20th & 27th July) at 9.30pm EST. The shows will be the first two Network TEN Shows featuring Superbike, Supersport, Superstock and Pro-Twins from Eastern Creek followed by the first FOX only 1 hour show covering the major support classes that weren't featured in the original Network TEN shows.

So if you have nothing to do next Tuesday evening and you have FOX why not have a few mates over to watch some great domestic racing or if you don't have FOX start calling your mates now who do and try to organise something.

Comment

great domestic racing or if you don't have FOX start calling your mates now who do and try to organise something.
                    hey there CALVIN buddy what are you up to on the tuesday evenings of 13th,20th&27thjuly :roll: ????????????????????????????????????? OH! at
                    930pm est.

Comment

You know what I will be doing Watching Fox :twisted:

Comment

you got room in your loungeroom for Gohan and me

Comment

Re: Australian Superbikes Rd 4 Wanneroo on Ten.

SAASC Wanneroo Superbike Coverage On Sunday 11th July On Network TEN

Tune in on Sunday 11th July at 12.30pm in the afternoon
                          I need a tv in my room :cry: our tv was occupied with "Children of Dune" :cry: :cry: :cry:

(but i was there to see the action anyways, but i woulda loved to see some action in the basin)
                          Originally posted by vk6hgr
                          My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

This Sunday (8th of August) on channel 10 they will be showing Superstock and Supersport from the WA and SA (Rd 4 & Rd 5) Superbike Series 8)

Should be good viewing, some of the local boys did well.

Comment

Working...
                            X