Island crowd sees Stoner takes ninth victory of the season - Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Island crowd sees Stoner takes ninth victory of the season - Report

Ducati Marlboro’s newly crowned World Champion Casey Stoner delighted the home crowd at Phillip Island today with a superb ride to victory by seven seconds at the GMC Australian Grand Prix.

More...

I don't mean to complain, but perhaps such a spoiler could have been posted AFTER the race finished on TV, or at least not have the result in the thread title.

Thanks,

Troy.
    No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

^^ what he said.

in fact, i was just about to post in here to bitch about news.com.au posting "stoner wins aussie gp" as a headline on the front page.

i'm not going to get to see it until tonight :|
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

if your watching the race, stoner 7sec in front.. like hell he was ever going to lose

Comment

glad i wasn't recording it...

Comment

saw this coming. (the whole auto-news feed causing spoiler drama thing)

If you didn't and sat on psb while watching the gp, then you're blind. and possibly a bit thick.

Comment

^^ yeah good one.

i have psb at work but not tv

i get to see the gp tonight if foxtel replay it....
              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

You cant please all the people all the time.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Damn robots

Comment

They need to put *SPOILER* in the title,it works on every other forum.
                    And of course,dont put the results in the title!
                    07 MV F41000R
                    09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
                    07 CBR 600RR trackbike
                    sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X