ch10 are wankers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ch10 are wankers!

I counted 5 laps missing! they cut em out in the ad breaks!
    3 of em was when capa took 2 places.. fair dinkum, I reckon we could have lost a couple of the crapier interviews to broadcast the whole race!

Agreed
    And werent they going to have the stoner rep there or did i miss something
    "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Foxtel ftw.

Comment

no real surprise with channel 10

Comment

Originally posted by monsta View Post
          I reckon we could have lost a couple of the crapier interviews to broadcast the whole race!
          I couldn't agree more.
          Its only 27 laps FFS
          Really whats 35 minutes of uniterrupted viewing.

Comment

Shoulda come to cheers.
            DISCLAIMER: I is an idiot

"Physics is: - like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it.
            - to maths what sex is to masturbation"
            -Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by voided View Post
              Shoulda come to cheers.
              yeah, was gunna almost nearly... but I can have a few beerz at home with no grief.

Comment

more to the point...why not show the damn race live in WA? is it really that hard to do givne it was shown live over east.

Comment

Ditto to Desmo

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Originally posted by DaveR6 View Post
                    more to the point...why not show the damn race live in WA? is it really that hard to do givne it was shown live over east.
                    Would have been nice. Instead i had my old man call me from the track after the race and tell me the result while on tv the 250s were still racing

Comment

What Desmo and Deej said. Closest thing Foxtel had to an interuption was half a motogp ad break segway. worth the $70 a month just for that I reckon

Comment

yep, you should have come to cheers, so should everyone who whinges about spoilers and blah blah blah
                        The Twitter

Comment

Did anyone happen to record it?
                          Stuffin PVR had a dummy spit and recorderd everything up to the last 8 laps of the 250's, No main event.

Comment

There was beer available at cheers

Comment

well i will say this for 10 - this year was SH!T LOADS better than last years coverage!!!!!

i would have like to see what happened to Melandri & why he slipped so far back & yes it would have been good to see Loris's run from 5th up to second. but still at least this year we saw most of the race!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X