Tyres at Yamaha - 4 bikes, 3 supply deals from Michelin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyres at Yamaha - 4 bikes, 3 supply deals from Michelin

For next season, yamaha have asked michelin to supply tyres to 3 bikes only.

Yamaha has 4 bikes.

It looks like Rossi will be running bridgestones next year, and this is an astounding indication of the amount of clout that he has!
    The Twitter

Either that, or Edwards is going to be running Dunlops?
    "It's just a motorcyle race" - Mick Doohan, post-race press conference, Phillip Island.

Comment

Be pretty funny if michelin pulls out all stops and makes a kick-ass set of tyres
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Shinko mate, all the way!
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Yep to me, rossi is blaming yamies inline 4 and michelin tyres. Sounds like at Philip island interview give me duc and bridgestone tyres or ill quit. :hurr:
          "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

That's if the control tyre doesn't come in....
            Now the controversy begins, I think it'd suck.
            We'll find out soon!

DD
            Last edited by CBillyR; 15-10-2007, 08:13 PM. Reason: Just cause.. Y not?

Comment

autosport.com - MotoGP News: Rossi: Michelin must improve durability
              check it

Comment

Working...
              X