Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fastgirls First MotoGP Experience...so how was it you ask???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastgirls First MotoGP Experience...so how was it you ask???

Race Control tower..where I spent half of Saturday watching 125, 250 and 800's qualifying..and Sunday watching the 250gp Championship...

Watching Randy Mammola taking the winners of the Ducati two up rides through instructions...so cool!

Well thats a little of how my GP experience was. Words cant really describe what it was like....except to say that Casey and his whole family are so down to earth and really great people to meet. Down to earth and brilliant. Casey was so friendly and I really cannot believe he gave me 5 minutes of his time to sign the tank (and a few personal things for me..for which I am forever grateful) he had just crashed in a warm up lap and was limping, but it didnt faze him and he was happy and relaxed, His wife Adriana is even smaller and prettier and so lovely to talk with. Colin Stoner was so gracious. He picked me up and then dropped me back to the car to deposit the tank and gear which was km;s away and then drove me back to the track. I met his wife Bronwyn who was equally lovely and a few cousins and friends who were helping in the Stoner Merchandise tent. They were all so overwhelmed by the reception at the GP...I dont think they were prepared for how BIG it was (or perhaps did, but were still shell shocked)

Anyways...Im overwhelmed at how fortunate I was to have experienced it all. Im out of words, but I hope the pics give you all an idea of what it was like for me.

Cols
    Last edited by Fastgirl; 18-10-2007, 04:30 AM.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

I really cannot believe he gave me 5 minutes of his time to sign the tank (and a few personal things for me..for which I am forever grateful)
    So I'm guessing you wont wash them from now on?

Comment

Wow awesome!

Comment

You are one lucky person. How long do you reckon it will take before you stop smiling though

Comment

So Jealous :awesome:
          "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Originally posted by xphread View Post
            So I'm guessing you wont wash them from now on?
            lol...nooooo...he signed my helmet, and some posters which im so proud of. I may have to buy a new lid now and put this one away forever in a glass case!
            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

who made you so special....
              In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
              Its the little things that make the difference
              Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
              If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
                who made you so special....
                Perhaps working as a part of the MAD team for three years? And also being the project Manager of the Ducati Replica? Working endless months/days/hours getting the bike, organising to get the bike transformed, liasing with Aplinestars to get the winner leathers, liasing with the Stoners to have the tank signed by Casey? Countless hours that I have donated to MAD over the three years?...meh, I think I deserve it.

Comment

I knows you deserve it Cols...
                  In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                  Its the little things that make the difference
                  Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                  If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamon View Post
                    You are one lucky person. How long do you reckon it will take before you stop smiling though

umm...never.

Comment

very nice worku need too get the tank clear spray too protect iti love it:pshow us pics of your ducati:p

Comment

This is just awesome. It's great to know that he is as laid back as the media portray him. Congrats, well deserved, although it doesn't stop me from feeling jealous...

Comment

Hey fastgirl that is really awesome, congratulations on having that opportunity!

You'll remember that for the rest of your life!
                          `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Great photos and even ran into you on the Sat, and yes you where still shocked I think, and now i know how you feel, I saw him in the city today got a photo signed- had no idea what to say- in shock, then went back 5 mins later to get a photo signed, what a guy.... Thanks Casey..

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...81/#post628573
                            Sponsored by:
                            Coote Industrial, Comleck- electrical,
                            Motorcycle Panel and Paint, Milkd

Comment

What a great event

Hey Fastgirl, great pics, it was my first time there too and what a great event it was.
                              If anyone hasn't been to one before you are missing out big time as it is an awesome event.
                              I'm heading off to the Sepang round too this year straight from Melbourne and hanging out to get there now.

Was great to catchup with some of the crew from perth too whilst i was there thanks Dingo for organising that and sorry i couldn't get to meet you in Cowes on Sunday arvo, was stuck in traffic trying to get out of the carpark.

Here a couple more pics to add to Fastgirls for everyone.

Cheers
                              Attached Files
                              Hungry? Why wait? Grab a Savs!

Comment

Working...
                              X